0.1

My eyes fluttered open. Where was I? I sat up from the white bed I was sprawled out on. I was in some sort of glass room, my bed lay in the right corner of the box. I looked behind me to see that the knife in my back was gone. In fact, every single scar on my body was gone.

"Rosie," Johanna whispers.

"Jo, where are we?" I ask.

"Capitol," Peeta mutters.

I look to my right to see Peeta resting up against one of the glass walls. Johanna was lying in her white bed. We were in the Capitol, which means we weren't saved.

"Is Finnick ok?" I ask.

"Yep. Him, Katniss, and Beetee got out," Johanna murmurs.

"Thank god," I breathe.

From the corner of my eye, I see a peacekeeper walking up to my cell. Johanna immediately slammed herself up against the glass.

"Thiket, don't you dare touch her! You keep your hands off of her!" Johanna screeched.

"Zip it, Mason," the peacekeeper shouted at her.

The peacekeeper charged into the glass box and grabbed my arm. He dragged me out of the room where the glass cells were held and hauled me throughout the mansion. Everything was so white and pristine. Almost like the snow that fell in District nine. I was thrown into an office of sorts.

"Hello?" I croak, pushing myself of the floor.

"Ms.Birk, you have finally joined us," a familiar voice says.

"Snow," I whisper, keeping my eyes to the floor.

"Rosemary, you don't have to keep that whole act up," Snow rolled his eyes.

I look up to face the evil man, "I assure you President Snow, there is no 'act' going on."

"Ahh, well if you say so."

"There is no 'act,'" I spat.

"There we go," Snow smiled, "Now, enough with the small talk, tell me what you know about the rebellion."

"What rebellion- I don't know what that is," I lied through my teeth.

"I was figuring you would say that," Snow laughed, "Don't lie."

"I'm serious," I lied again.

"Bring her in," Snow said into a microphone.

A few seconds later, two peacekeepers came through the doors with a struggling Johanna in their arms. My eyes widen in fear.

"No- don't touch her," I shriek, running over to Johanna.

"Ms.Birk, I won't lay a finger on her," Snow chuckled, "That's what they are for."

"You are a terrible man!" I yell at him.

"Now, what do you know about the rebellion," Snow asked, hopping up from his desk and walking over to my trembling body on the floor.

"I-I don't know," I whimper.

"Wrong answer," Snow says.

One peacekeeper took out a long rod from his belt and pressed a button on it, electricity sprang from it's tip.

"Don't tell him Rosie, no matter what, promise?" Johanna whispers in my ear, only loud enough for me to hear.

I slightly nod my head, only enough for Johanna to see. The rod jammed into Johanna's back.

"NO!" I screamed, "I told you I don't know anything."

"Wrong again," Snow sneered, as the rod goes into Johanna's back again.

Johanna lay on the floor, quivering. I threw myself on top of her balled up body.

"STOP IT!" I holler.

"What do you know about the rebellion?" Snow asks again.

"Noth- nothing," I sob.

"Ugh, Ms.Birk, when will you learn?" Snow seethes.

The rod comes down onto my back this time.

"Take her away," Snow says.

The peacekeepers picked up my trembling body and took me back to my cell. They threw me through the glass doors and left me on the hard concrete floor.

"What did they do?" Peeta asked.

"They tortured Jo in front of my eyes," I whispered.

"That's not the worst of it," Peeta murmurs, "If you can't take them hurting your friends, wait for the torture they have in store for you."

"Peeta, are you ok?"

"They have started to show me videos of Katniss and I," he whispered.

"I know you miss-"

"No, they are bad video's. They are fake, they show Katniss hurting my family and I," Peeta whimpers, "Before showing me the videos, they inject me with something, it hurts Rosie."

"I know Peeta, I know," I whisper, putting my hand on the glass, but I didn't know.

That night, I sat on the cell floor. Was Finnick thinking about me? Was he pleading for them to go back and get me? I hope so. I miss him so much. I curled up on the cold concrete floor, squeezing my eyes shut. Only time knows what tomorrow brings, hopefully it's not bad.

gif of rosemary talking with peeta about torture