First Kiss Aang x reader

You were traveling with Aang on his journey to master all four elements. You had been friends for a while, but recently you started to feel something more. You didn't know if Aang felt the same way, so you kept your feelings to yourself.

One day, you were taking a break from training and decided to take a walk in the nearby woods. Aang offered to join you, and you happily accepted. As you walked, you talked about everything from your favorite foods to your hopes and dreams.

Suddenly, it started to rain. You both ran for cover under a nearby tree, laughing as you tried to avoid getting wet.

"Wow, it's really coming down out there," Aang said, looking out at the rain.

"Yeah, we should probably wait it out for a bit," you replied, trying to catch your breath.

As you looked up at Aang, you realized how much you cared for him. You couldn't resist the urge to lean in and kiss him.

To your surprise, Aang kissed you back. It was a soft, sweet kiss that made your heart race.

As you pulled away, you looked into his eyes and knew that you had found something special.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now," Aang said, smiling at you.

"Me too," you replied, feeling a rush of excitement.

As the rain continued to pour down, you and Aang stayed huddled under the tree, holding each other close. You felt a warmth in your heart that you had never felt before.

"I can't believe we waited this long to do that," Aang said, still smiling at you.

"I know, I feel like I've been waiting forever," you replied, feeling giddy.

"Well, I promise I won't make you wait that long again," Aang said, giving you a playful wink.

You laughed, feeling like nothing could bring you down. You were so happy to be with Aang, and you knew that he felt the same way.

As the rain began to let up, you and Aang reluctantly left your shelter under the tree. You walked back to camp hand in hand, feeling like you were on top of the world.

When you arrived back at camp, you were greeted by your friends, who all seemed to sense that something had happened between you and Aang.

"Did you guys finally kiss?" Sokka asked, grinning.

"How did you know?" you asked, feeling a little embarrassed.

"It's written all over your faces," Katara said, smiling at you.

*requested by @here_to_gossip*