Unexpected Encounters Varrick x reader (revised)

It was an ordinary day at Future Industries, and the bustling energy in the air filled Varrick's workshop. Among the chaos, you, an intelligent and captivating employee who had recently joined the company, caught his eye.

Varrick smirks. "Well, well, well. Look who's caught my attention. What's your name, sweetheart?"

You blush slightly. "It's Y/n. And I must say, Mr. Varrick, I've heard quite a lot about your ingenious inventions."

Grinning, Varrick says. "Flattery will get you everywhere, Y/n. But don't worry, I'm not just a brilliant inventor. I've been known to have a soft spot for intelligent, captivating individuals like yourself."

Playfully, you smile. "Is that so? Well, Mr. Varrick, I must admit, your reputation precedes you. But I never thought I'd be the one to capture your attention."

Varrick leans in closer. "Trust me, darling, you're unlike anyone I've ever encountered. Your wit and charm are irresistible. Let me take you out for a night you won't forget."

"I must say, Mr. Varrick, your confidence is quite persuasive. Alright, I'll take you up on that offer. But you have to promise me it won't involve any world-altering inventions."

Varrick raises an eyebrow. "No world-altering inventions?! Well, I can't make any promises, but I'll do my best to keep it low-key for you."