Brushshrokes Huan x reader

You admired Huan's artistic talent from afar, often watching him create breathtaking sculptures with a sense of awe. He had a unique gift for bending metal into graceful forms, and you couldn't help but be drawn to him.

One sunny afternoon, you found yourself wandering through the metalbending artist's workshop. The air was filled with the faint scent of burning metal, and the sounds of hammering and bending reverberated through the space. Huan stood there, his eyes fixed on his work, unaware of your presence.

"Wow, Huan," you said, finally drawing his attention. "Your sculptures are truly amazing."

Huan's lips curved into a small smile as he wiped his hands on a cloth. "Thank you. It's always nice to meet an admirer of my work. I'm Huan."

"I'm Y/N," you replied. "I've seen your art all over the city. It's so unique."

He nodded, his eyes reflecting a deep passion for his craft. "I believe that art can convey emotions and stories in a way that words often can't. Metal is my canvas, and bending it is my paintbrush."

As you continued to talk, you discovered that you shared a deep appreciation for art and creativity. Huan's sculptures had stories behind them, and he enjoyed explaining the symbolism in each piece. You found yourself captivated by his words and the way he spoke about his work.

Days turned into weeks, and your visits to Huan's workshop became a regular occurrence. You watched as his masterpieces took shape, and he even let you assist him from time to time, teaching you the basics of metalbending. Your bond deepened as you spent hours talking about art, life, and dreams.

One evening, as the sun set over the city, Huan invited you to a small exhibition of his sculptures. The pieces were on display, illuminated by soft lights, each one telling a story. Huan's work was met with admiration and applause from the guests.

As the night drew to a close, Huan walked you to your door. Under the glow of the moon, he took your hand and looked into your eyes. "Y/N, spending time with you has been an inspiration. You've added color to my world in a way I couldn't have imagined."

Your heart fluttered as you met his gaze. "Huan, you've shown me a new way to see the world, and I'm grateful for that."

He leaned in, his lips brushing against yours in a gentle, artistic kiss.

*requested by @1genuis*