Toph x reader Height difference Part 2.

On your second day at Toph's police force, you couldn't help but feel both excited and nervous. As you stood in the training area, the earthbender herself strolled over, a sly smirk playing on her lips. "Hey there, shorty," she teased, giving you a playful nudge.

You rolled your eyes, used to being teased about your height, but Toph's flirty demeanor caught you off guard. "Oh, come on, Toph. I might be short, but I can handle myself just fine," you retorted, trying to maintain your composure.

Toph chuckled, her laughter echoing through the area. "I like your spirit, shorty. Let's see if you can keep up with the big guns," she said, gesturing towards the rest of the police force.

Throughout the day, Toph kept her teasing up, but it was clear she meant it in good fun. You found yourself blushing at times, flustered by her compliments and witty remarks. As the training progressed, you proved yourself with your skills, earning Toph's respect.

During a break, Toph approached you with a smirk, her unique way of "looking" right into your soul. "I gotta say, you're not just a pretty face; you've got some solid moves," she complimented, her fingers brushing lightly against your arm.

Your heart skipped a beat at her touch, and you couldn't resist flirting back. "Well, I have to keep up with the best earthbender around, don't I?"

Toph raised an eyebrow, seemingly intrigued by your boldness. "You're not too bad for someone vertically challenged," she teased, her perception of your height evident in her tone.

As the sun began to set, signaling the end of the day, Toph suggested continuing the camaraderie at a nearby café. You gladly accepted, eager to spend more time with the enigmatic earthbender beyond the training grounds.

As the two of you sat together, laughter filling the air, you realized that Toph's teasing had transformed into a way of showing affection. And as the night wore on, you found yourself falling for her charm, wit, and the unique way she "saw" the world.

The height difference between you both felt insignificant compared to the connection you shared. From that day forward, you knew that joining Toph's police force was the best decision you had ever made, for it not only gave you a purpose but also led you to the love of your life.

*requested*