5.

song reccomendation:
Sex, Drugs, Etc. By Beach Weather

You were at home it was 3:45 and you were waiting for Hyunjin to come over. Your parents weren't home. You were just scrolling on your phone, passing the time. You dressed comfortably so you could move your body freely.

What you wore:

(except the shirt wasn't buttoned)

You heard the bell to your door ring as you rushed downstairs and opened the door. "Hi, come in." You said with a soft smile. "My dance studio is over there." You pointed in the direction. "Go on I'll bring some snacks." You said as he started walking towards the room.

He entered the room and you came soon after. "I'll play the song for you to listen, wait." You said as you played the song.

After listening to the song you both decided that you would be performing to it. You both got up and started warming up. After 10-15 minutes you both started brainstorming.

You both had decided that Hyunjin would be choreographing the first and second verse, you will choreograph the chorus and both of you would choreograph the climax and the dance break.

__

"Kay, I'll see you tomorrow." Hyunjin said while standing at the door frame as he waved goodbye to you. "Yeah, see you tomorrow." You said smiling as well. And you shut the door behind you.

__

Next day >

The bell for your art club rang as you made your way towards to the art room. You shared art club with Hyunjin. You were astonished by how good he was. It's like there is nothing he can't do.

You walked in as you immediately made eye contact with Hyunjin. He smiled at you as you went and sat on the seat next to him. You made small talk for a while till the teacher called out to everyone.

"So, you all have to make a painting inspired by any book, poem or any song you have read or listened to and just pour out the emotions you feel on the canvas. I want your paintings by next week, please, thank you." Most of the students seemed to like the idea while some were sulking because of the deadline.

__

It had been a few weeks since Hyunjin had started coming to your house for practice. You two even did your art project together. You had to admit, Hyunjin and you had become pretty good friends.

You were almost done practicing with Hyunjin when your phone which was connected to the speakers made a loud notification bell sound, startling you both. "Wah, that scared me." Hyunjin said being the dramatic person he is.

It was your mother on the phone. You picked up your phone to reply back to her.

Over text >

Eomma

Tell Hyunjin to stay over for a little longer, his parents are coming over for dinner.

You

What?
At what time?
How did you even get his parents' number?

Eomma

Well you two have become pretty good friends so we decide to have dinner. Plus you have never met his parents and I've never seen Hyunjin because by the time I come home he's already gone.

Eomma

We also have a suggestion for you two.
And about his parents' number, well, I have my ways.

You

You are one scary, scary woman

Eomma

Thank you

End of text

......