commitment

song reccomendation:
Heart to Heart by Mac DeMarco

Warnings :-
--> Use of slurs

It had been a week since you had spoken to hyunjin or seen him. You were losing it. You decided to call Chan for advice. He is everyone's comfort person to be honest, including you.

On the call > (italic text is chan)

"Hi"

"Hey~ how are you?"

"How's Hyunjin?"

"He's.. broken, to say the least."

"So what exactly happened on the call? He isn't really talking to any of us."

"Uh, he told me he likes me, I- I freaked out I didn't know what he was saying. I don't even remember what I said. But he thinks I want the... other.. stuff"

"See, when someone has been with you for so long and then if they suddenly confess to you, it can be scary if you're into them as well. That is, if you are..  do you like him?"

"YES!- no I mean, y-yeah."

"What is it then?"

"It's just that, what if we broke up? Then nothing would be the same again."

"I'm afraid of commitment. I don't want to hurt myself or him"

"Then I think you should tell him exactly that."

"Thank you, Chris."

__

You were at the set of stray kids' new mv shooting. You had gone to support the guys. You and Hyunjin had made small talk but didn't say a word about the call.

The shooting had ended and you were calling your driver to come pick you up drop you at home.

The driver had gotten sick and you didn't bring your own car.

You walked up to the guys.

"My driver's sick" you say

"How are you going to go home now?" Jeongin asked.

"It's okay, I'll drop you." Hyunjin said walking up to you. "I'll drop you home" he said again

"T-thanks"

__

The silence was very loud, almost deafening. You kept rubbing your hands together to fight the urge of just opening the car door and jumping out.

You could notice hyunjin glancing at you from time to time. You wanted to speak, so you did.. at the same time.

"I-" "hey-"

There was nothing but silence once again.

__

The car stopped in front of your house. You thanked him and opened the car door to get out. You were half way out when he said

"Hey, uh can we talk?"

You sat back in

"Yeah"

"About the call, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pressurized you like that. And I get if you don't feel about me the same way, we can just.. god I sound pathetic again don't I? I'm sorry- I'm so sor-"

You pecked him

"I like you too hyunjin"

He verbally gasped and pulled you in again. He pulled away and rested his forehead on yours.

"I'm sorry I'm just so afraid of commitment. I just can't bear the thought of losing you. I didn't want to get hurt myself or hurt you" You say

"I would never hurt you. You mean too much to me for that." He says

You smile and pull him in again. You two pulled away. He had a mischievous smile on his face.

"Now, should we take this inside?"

......