fame

song reccomendation:
Sweet Dreams by Ferdinand fka Left Boy

__

2018

Hyunjin had auditioned for the renowned company JYP ENTERTAINMENT. He debuted under the group Stray Kids with eight other members. They were already very popular and you were proud to see your best friend reach such heights.

However, it was high time you started preparing for your debut. You would debut under your dad's company.

__

2019

Today was the day. Your first single would be released today.

Chaeryeong had debuted earlier this year under the same record label as hyunjin in a group called ITZY with four other members. In fact, you had become close with her fellow member Ryujin as well as the rest of ITZY.

You had started living alone now and they were coming over to watch the live video for your single. Hyunjin was coming over as well. Alone. You were not yet acquainted with his band mates.

You were on the couch as you switched on the premiere. The countdown said that it would start in 23 minutes. You had the food and drinks prepared.

The doorbell rang

It was Hyunjin accompanied by itzy. You all squealed and hugged and you all quickly went over to the couch.

Seating arrangement :

__

The others were going bananas at this point. Jumping around, squealing. You hid your face with embarrassment.

After half an hour or so the itzy members had left so it was just you and Hyunjin now.

"Y/N-ieee~ when are you coming to meet the members? Our schedule is free next week, would you like to come over at the dorms?" "I'd love to. I just hope it isn't awkward. What if they don't like me?"

"They already know about you. I've told them. And they seem to like you a lot. Also how could anyone ever dislike you?" He said the last part engulfing you in a hug. "Alright, alright. I'll come over next week"

......