what are we?

song reccomendation:
Friends by Chase Atlantic

Warnings :-
--> Mention of sexual practices
--> Use of slurs

You woke up to the sun hitting your eyes. You sat up to see that you're in an unfamiliar room.

"Ngh~ Hy-hyunjin"
"Oh, you're so good baby"

Flashbacks of the previous night rushing in your mind.

"HOLY HELL" you whisper yelled. You looked beside you to see a shirtless Hyunjin, though you were clothed. You were wearing his button-up shirt.

I had sex with my best friend.

That one thought went through your mind, repeatedly.

What is going to happen when he wakes up? What will he say? Will he regret it? Of course he will. But what if-

Your thoughts were interrupted by Hyunjin sitting up.

You two looked at each other awkwardly before Hyunjin spoke up with a long sigh. "You know we'll have to talk about it, right? It's now or never" you hummed in response.

He started talking again. "You see, we have three options now -- we stay friends and forget this ever happened. It might be very awkward though. Or we stay friends but keep the sex. Or..

We become lovers

He thought but he refused to say that out loud.

"Or..?" You say waiting for him to continue.

"Nothing. Two options only. It's your call y/n-ie." He said.

You contemplated.

We can't possibly go back to the way we were before. It's too far fetched. Even if we do decide to stay friends, it won't be the same. But if I go with the other one, it won't be awkward. So friends with... benefits? But, if one of us catches feelings, it would ruin our friendship completely. Shit. I'll take the risk. It's better than nothing.

"So?" He said
"Um, the second one."

He looked at you, slightly taken aback. He did not expect this. "O-okay. Um we should probably get cleaned up and leave soon." "Y-yeah"

__

You two headed downstairs after getting cleaned up. You found Miso in the kitchen, cooking. "Oh hey my lovebirds." She spoke up. "Oh Miso we're not-" Hyunjin held your arm before you could say any further. He whispered to you. "You'd rather tell her we're just fucking instead?" His hot breath hit you like a tornado. Shit. That was hot.

"Uh Miso what are you cooking?" He said pulling away, trying to divert the topic.

"Oh I'm just making braised pork belly for you two. I actually have to go to work, so could you lock the door and keep the keys in the pot for me?"

"Of course" you said taking the keys from her

"Work! I have a photoshoot today. Shit shit shit. I'm gonna be late!" You said as you recalled.

......