Chapter Four

Its been three months since i started training with Robin. At first it was absolute hell. After he found out that i only had powers when i put the mask on he decided i would undergo the training without any powers. Even tho it sucked a lot it was for the best, this way even if i didn't have the mask on I wouldn't be useless. Robin had me doing all sorts of crazy workouts and intense studying, And for about a week and a half i was puking my guts up from the intense cardio and strength training. I would be doing calisthenics for 30 minutes, such as pull ups, push ups, squats, squat jumps, sit ups, leg raises, dips, etc. Then i would move on to weight training, which consisted of bench presses, barbell rows, overhead presses, squats, bicep curls, ab crunches, etc. The main focus was to strengthen my whole body in a way that would give me max power output without losing speed. After strength and conditioning training we would move onto cardio. We would go on runs for an hour or swim for an hour, tho we only did these 2-3 times a week. Robin was doing every workout along side me so that helped me relax alittle. After cardio we would do the rest of the workouts, which consisted of martial arts training with a variety of many different fighting styles and techniques, balance, agility, acrobatics, stealth, and stretching. After the hellish training we then moved on to brain development. He would have me study forensic science, escapology, investigative techniques, weapons and gadget study, language study, etc. as well as training my mind to be able to handle the worst situations and the pressure of being in the face of death. Robin also let me know who he is under the mask. he was an 18 year old guy named Dick Grayson, and apparently he was working with the bat of Gotham but he decided he wanted to "spread his wings" and make a name for himself on his own.

day by day and week by week, i was improving at a rapid rate. I was getting stronger and smarter. Not to mention i was getting a few lessons here and there from sensei inside the book. Month by month i tracked my improvement. After the first month i was stronger and smarter but my stamina still needed work. After the second i had gained 5 pounds of muscle and my stamina improved by a milestone. And after the third i was flying through the workouts, at that point the only thing i was struggling with was all the studying. My training with sensei was also nice, i had gotten a way better understanding of my abilities and the suit. He also taught me some more techniques. At my current stage i could summon and use a wide array of weapons and gadgets in the suit. The gadgets i could use were these weird ball things, there were various versions of it coming in explosive types, elemental types, and even distraction types. I also learned how to conceal myself as well as how to use smoke bombs. The smoke bombs were really cool tho, the way it works is i have to set a marker on a certain location or object and when i use a smoke bomb i teleport to said location or object. Apparently there was more to learn but sensei said he wanted me to master the abilities and gadgets i learned before moving on to the more advanced stuff.

Present day

I was perched on the edge of a building looking down. I was out on a late night mission with Robin, nothing major just another trafficking bust. Robin's been bringing me along on these little missions to have me watch how he does things, tonight i was finally the one doing the ass kicking and he was the one watching this time. I placed the smoke bomb seal on the building ledge as Robin spoke to me. "Remember, stick to the shadows and take out as many as you can without anyone noticing, if you get caught keep them guessing and shift their attention. Also-" i cut robin off mid sentence saying "yea yea i know, enough of the mommy lecture. Just sit back and enjoy the show." I said cracking my knuckles as i hopped of the building ledge. I dropped down onto the roof of the warehouse and crept over to a ventilation system and ripped the cover off and climbed in. I crawled around for a bit before hopping out, i found myself in what seemed to be a break room, I silently said "conceal.", Activating my suits camouflage feature as i pressed forward. I made it to the work section of the warehouse and pulled out a small device the size of a tic tac container that dick gave me. I pressed a button on it and the power to the building went out. The henchmen guarding the warehouse began to say things and get on guard but it was no use, i saw two guys ahead of me and banged their heads into each others knocking them both out. I turned to my left and saw another guy walking around scoping out the area, i ran down on him and kicked him, sending him flying into a metal crate. "Haha this is so fucking awesome." I said to myself, just as i did i heard a henchman yell "THERE HE IS!"