Chapter Five: I Dont Have A Crush On her

It was a Friday morning and i was sitting in second block like normal until that cute new girl walked in.
"hey y/n, can you do me a favor and fill Ms.Juliette in on the classes recent studies?" I started to feel butterflies at the thought of me speaking to this girl but i played it off cool. "Yea no problem Mr.showszicky." I responded. After responding i turned my head to the left and looked the girl in her eye. She looked at me out the side of her eye. "Hey you're Juliette right? Im Y/n, nice to meet you." I said as i reached my hand out to formerly introduce myself. She looked down at my hand and tried not to smile. "What? Too formal?" I spoke with a smile saying the first thought that came to mind. "No sorry, just didn't know people still greeted others this way." She responded as she reached her hand out and shook mine. Her hand was so smooth and soft, I honestly didn't want to let go. "You must not run into much gentle man these days then." I responded looking back ahead as we both returned our arms by our sides. "I guess not." she said.

"Anyway to catch you up with the class we're studying the medieval era, you know, about the renaissance, and the knights of templar and stuff like that?" I said turning my head to look at her again. "Oh yea? I love the renaissance!" She said excitedly looking back at me as well. "oh, well i guess you don't have much catching up to do then huh?" I said with a chuckle. "What period in the middle ages is the class studying currently?" She asked seeming serious about this.  "Uh right now we're studying about the Catholic church." I responded to which she nodded her head and asked "Before or after the church's fall?"

"Geez! spoiler alert." I responded looking at her playfully with wide eyes and my mouth open with a smile causing her to cover her mouth as she quietly let out a laugh. "Sorry I didn't mean to spoil it for you." She said still lightly laughing. "Eeh it's aight, especially since i knew that already." I said back causing her to laugh a little more and call me dramatic. A thought came to mind so decided id asked her "so are you new here, orrr?...".

"Yea i just transferred here from Umbridge high." She replied which i found interesting. "Wait you mean that really big and nice private school on the other side of town?" I asked. "Yep, thats the one." She responded.
"Man, what made you come all the way over here?" I followed. "I moved." She said quite dryly. I noticed she seemed a bit bothered. I didn't know if it was me or if i was bringing up a touchy subject but I decided id take our conversation in a different direction. "Oh, well how you linking Avalon high so far?" I asked. "I mean its cool but I've only been here for a few hours so i cant say much." She responded to which I replied "true."

"I can say one thing tho, this place is definitely ghetto." She spoke again causing me to chuckle and her to smile. "Yea but as long as you stay to yourself and make the right friends you'll be good." I said to reassure her from any anxiety she may have. After that we turned our attention back to the class as the video ended and our teacher began to teach for the remainder of the class. The class quickly found out that Juliette was a social studies fanatic when she began answering questions with no difficulty. The bell rung a while afterward, i was putting my things away and getting ready to head to my next class when Juliette called me. "Hey y/n, do you know how to get to class 91F?"

"Yea, once you walk out the class just head left down the hall towards the next building then go up the stairs and you'll see the class somewhere on that hall." I replied answering her question. She replied with an "ok thanks." Immediately after, everyone started heading towards their next class. I was walking down the hall with my headphones in as usual, when i caught a glimpse of a remarkable sight.