1

Kim Seokjin, better known as Jin or World Wide Handsome of BTS, was walking down the street in his home in Seoul, South Korea. It was a bright, sunny day spring day. The weather was on his side as he walked. The Korean sun was not beating down quite yet, so it wasn't too hot to where he couldn't enjoy spending time outdoors. There was just enough wind in the air to keep his body cool as he walked to the company he worked for.

Everything in Jin's life seemed to be lining up. He had finally moved out of the apartment all the boys shared a year ago. The interior design team he had hired installed the last items into his apartment's living room area, so now he could enjoy his apartment without the constant banging of nails going into his walls.

Perhaps he should have waited until the construction was complete, but Jin was getting older. It was time for him to be out on his own. He was getting older, which also served as the reason why his style and looks had changed. Jin showed his mature side, no longer the kid who stayed up all night eating microwaved ramen in a bowl and playing video games with his younger brothers.

His family was also encouraging him to act his age. They were ready for their son to marry and have his own children. After all, he wasn't getting any younger. His parents would no doubt dote on and spoil them. It's one of the perks of being a grandparent. His parents were right to a certain point, he would eventually make their wish come true, but he couldn't do that now. BTS was at the height of its success. They were becoming a global phenomenon, even making history in the world's most demanding music market: America. "Dynamite" and "Life Goes On" were top sellers. "Butter" would be released soon, becoming another top chart for the members. His family's dream would have to go on the back burner while Jin continued to leave out his dream.

Jin was wearing black slacks with a matching black leather belt, a toupe-colored light-weight sweater, with a white collared shirt tucked in underneath. His hair stylist had recently cut his hair right at his brow line and dyed it a warm brown. The golden highlights in his hair framed his face beautifully, and the sun's rays cast down on his face.

Jin was walking down the street in a good mood. He had the morning off to tinker around with League of Legends a little bit, building up his character's stats, then made himself some kimchi fried rice for lunch. Now he was headed to the building to record some interviews with his bandmates.

Jin walked with a pep in his step, closing his eyes as the sun lit up his face. Jin opened his eyes long enough for a light beam to shoot into his eye. He held up his hand and moved his face directly out of the beam's trajectory. When he moved, he finally caught where the light beam was coming from. A single woman stood on the corner, waving her phone above her head. Her long jet-black hair was pulled high into a tight ponytail, curling at the end when it touched against her mid-back. When she turned to face his direction, Jin noticed the white t-shirt had a vintage Spider-Man in the center. She wore a pale pink, pleaded skirt that hung down to her knees and twirled slightly as she moved her body back and forth.

Jin wanted to be cautious when he approached her. In his line of work, it was easy to find the BigHit building on any map and have fans flock around it. This woman could be a fan. Whether or not she was ARMY or a sasaeng was yet to be determined. Still, Jin needed to be on guard since he was currently lacking his security team.

"Oh, thank heavens!" The woman shouted at Jin. "Finally, a person! I have been standing out here for ten minutes, hoping someone would pass by. I tried going into this building, but their security was tough. Wouldn't even let me talk to anyone before I was escorted out of there by some beefy-looking men." she explained. Jin was on def-con four alert. This woman standing outside of BigHit, hoping to run into someone, was a story he had heard one too many times.