12, plan

chapter- twelve

[real life]

-

matt drives into a parking spot and the five of them all get out. chris remains quiet and doesnt plan on talking a lot today. madi, Emily and nick all walk away to go to their first class. matt walks beside chris as they also make their way to their first class of the day. chris has a lot to think about. see, his plan is to be rude to Emily. its not usual for him to be rude to her especially act like he hates the girl when he loves her to death. he hates being rude to her and hates it even more when others try to be rude to her. its going to be difficult since they are so close and nice to each other. but he has to make it look like he doesnt have feelings for her. she can't know he likes her and matt can't ever tell her. maybe if he puts on an act and makes him believe he doesnt like her anymore, he won't tell her. even if its months away till new years, he can't let it happen. 

but there's a few problems to his plan if he's going to go through with it. Emily and him are in the same friend group and hang out together all the time and are always together somehow. and she's in all of his classes but one. he'd lose a best friend and the one that means a lot to him if he starts being mean to her. 'ill be different with her now then start being mean to her towards the end of the month and so on' chris thinks. that sounds like a good plan actually. 'act different now to start getting used to not being around her all the time and her friend so it'll make it easier to be her enemy.' 

chris sits down in his seat and lays his head down. 'what am I thinking. what am I doing right now' chris wonders; questioning himself and starts rethinking everything. then he remembers the new years thing again. he doesn't want to go through with the plan, but he has to. for him and emily.  

chris sighs as he's sitting down in his seat and laying his head down on his arms in front of him. "are you okay chris?" matt asks him. chris looks up from his arms and over to matt. he gives a small smile with a nod in response to his question. matt doesnt fully believe him but sends a smile back. "okay just checking" matt says. there was already a sub for the math teacher so they aren't going to start anything until tomorrow. so chris keeps his head down; lost in his thoughts. while matt is on his phone looking over to chris every now and then. both of them waiting for the class to be over. 

madi, nick, and emily are all in science class coloring. their science teacher said that they will start learning about stars and galaxies more to start off the year. which has emily so happy because she loves space. the teacher had coloring sheets at his desk if people wanted to color since they didnt have anything planned for the day so that's what the three are doing. 

nick is texting alahna while he colors while madi and emily have their own conversation. emily is showing madi a artist she likes named Gracie abrams. madi is basically listening to her obsess over her and her music but she doesnt mind. she plans to listen to a few of her songs when she gets home now. 

the bell soon rings and so they all separate to go to their next class. emily walks down the hallway and chris sees her. so he decides to slow down and mentally prepare himself for his plan. he sees emily walk into class and decides to wait a little before he goes in. after a minute or so he walks in the class with his head down; not looking at anyone and goes straight to his seat by emily.

she sees figure from the side of her eye so she looks to it from her phone and notices that chris is now sitting in his seat. "hey chris" she tells him. he freezes for a second while thoughts are running through his mind. "hey emi" chris says quietly. which has her concerned but she sees he has a clouded mind through the look on his face. "you okay?" she asks him. "im fine I don't know why people are asking me that" chris says growing irritated. emily is taken back from his response. "sorry for asking I just wanted to check on you" she tells him. 

chris doesnt say anything; he pulls out his phone and watches tiktok. emily stays quiet and decides to leave him alone. chris feels bad for how he reacted and responded to her when she was just asking a question but tries to shrug it off. it doesn't work btw.

matt is with nick and madi and he's telling them about how chris is asking odd today which the two agree with him. the rest of the day chris is quiet and barely talks. the whole friend group is concerned for chris but don't say much to him after emily telling them the interaction they had earlier.

-

matt is driving himself and his friends back to emilys house. chris wants to go home, his reasoning being because he misses Trevor his dog. he parks and the five of them get out the car and go into the house. chris walks in, grabs his other bag and goes back out to the car without saying a word. the friends look at each other concerned. "can you check on him when you get home?" madi asks matt and nick. matt nods in response. "yea we will don't worry" nick says giving her a small smile. 

the two say their byes to their friends and leave the house; shutting the door on their way out leaving the girls alone. madi and emily put music on and start to clean the house and put the blankets and pillows back along with the mattress. 

matt and nick get into the car and nick puts his and matts stuff on the ground of the car. matt doesnt start the car right away though. he looks back and nick who is already looking at him. then the two look at chris who's looking out the window waiting to leave. he notices the car not starting and looks over to matt. "well are you gonna start the car so we can go or what" chris asks him. 

he looks back to nick and they share a look. matt sighs and starts the car not saying anything. instead of asking chris anything now he decides to do it later since it sounded like he was angry when he spoke. I guess chris' plan is in progress. 

after madi and emily clean the house and put everything where it goes madi grabs her belongings so emily can take her back home. emily plays Gracie abrams so madi can start listening to her. she puts on mess it up first then 21, and so on until she reaches madis house. she doesnt like how she's going to go home and sleep by herself again but she has to. so after she drops madi off they agree to text later. madi isn't going to be the only one she texts though.

she plans to text the triplets as well. matt to see if he talked to chris yet. chris to see if he's okay now. and nick because why not. she doesnt know that she's going to be disappointed when she texts them though.

Nailea speaks

-

I finished this and posted it for Evie so if you get more chapters, thank Evie big time. but im sorry this is short and kind of wack so im really really sorry but hey I posted a chapter right??