Too Much

Kinn's POV:::

"I don't see why we need to create a new branch. We would just be out more money than we already are."
I am in my home office on a video call with Pa and Uncle.

"I agree." Pa said.
Just as I was fixing to speak, my office door opened.
Porsche walked in and I pulled my seat back, letting him sit in my lap with his head in the crook of my neck.

"As I was saying, why do we need to create a new branch?" I ask.

"Probably because he doesn't want Vegas around him anymore." Porsches mumbled and we both chuckled.

"Just think it over. I have an important matter to attend to." Uncle said and we ended the call.

"Are you hungry baby?" Porsche asked as he stood up.

"Yeah a little." I said and he led me downstairs to sit down in the kitchen.

He disappeared into the kitchen for a moment before coming out with three plates on each arm.

"Wow! This is really good!" I exclaimed when I took a bite

"Really? Thank you ," Porsche said.

He's always been very insecure with me.
He thinks he isn't good enough, therefore he tries too hard and pushes himself.
I told him to just be himself but he shrugs it off and says that he already is.

I looked at him concerned as I studied him for a moment .

He looked paler than usual and is very shaky when he goes to pick something up.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

He looks up at me and I note the dark circles under his eyes .

"Yeah. I-i'm alright." He said and I held his hand before speaking.

"You know, it's okay to not be okay. Do you want to talk about it?" I asked softly.

He sighed and looked back at me.

"We will talk tonight, okay?" He said and I nodded.

After that, Porsche was very quiet that evening.

I was sitting on the bed , legs crossed, with a box of tissues and a pillow, knowing that this is going to be a long talk.

When he walked out of the bathroom and saw me, he just smiled softly and sat in front of me .

"Before I start, can I ask you this? Please don't say anything until I'm done?" He asked me and I nodded.

He sighed and began .

"It started the day you asked me to be your boyfriend.
I keep getting these agonizing thoughts that you will find someone better and toss me to the side.

When these thoughts invade my mind, I try my best to push them away and make you as happy as I can.."

He stopped and took a shaky breath, then continued.

" Then I started getting these horrifying nightmares of you leaving me in the worst ways possible.
I can't even go back to sleep when I wake up from one, so I just go lay on our couch until it's time to start the day."

Oh. So that's why I would always wake up after him.

Fuck!!!
How could he be in so much pain and I didn't notice?!

He wiped the tears on his face before speaking again.

"And these have became a daily thing now."
He said .

I pulled him into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't realize this was happening." I whispered