Worried

SUMMARY:
Porsche comes home and Kinn is nowhere to be found.
He goes to the Mafia House to check but Big told him he wasn't there.
He checked everywhere and even went to Vegas.

Porsche is worried.

"Where the fuck are you Kinn." I muttered as I got on my bike.

I am checking the minor house before I start to worry too much.

He told me that he had a meeting there that was supposed to end a few hours ago but maybe he got caught up?

Once I got there, I knocked on the main door so that they didn't think I was here to attack or some shit.

Vegas opened the door and looked at me with confusion.

"Owh, Porsche, what are you doing here?" He asked as he opened the door to let me in.

"It's fine,  I was just wondering if Kinn is here?" I asked.

"No, he left hours ago. Why?" He asked.

"It's nothing. Thank you." I said and got back on my bike to go back to the Main House. 

Where the fuck could he be?

I stopped on the side of the road and pulled out my phone, checking to see if he has tried to get ahold of me.

Nothing.

I sighed and dialed his number, putting it to my ear.

When he didn't answer, I left him a voicemail.

"Kinn, baby, where are you? Don't you think that, as your boyfriend, I should know? I am worried, I checked with Big, I even checked with Vegas, please call me back, I love you baby."

I hung up the phone and discarded it into my pocket before merging back onto the road .

I stopped at a coffee shop on the way back, having not eaten anything today.

I ate a pastry in silence as I thought of where Kinn could be.

Then it hit me.

He said he was going to do something for Vegas, but he said it was very discreet, that it why Vegas didn't tell me.

He told me that he wouldn't be back until late tonight.

I laughed as I finished my pastry and left, going back to the main house.

I sat in Kinn's room until he walked in at 10pm.

"Baby? Why aren't you asleep?" He asked as he took off his blazer and I busted out laughing, confusing him.

"You will not believe what I did today." I said as I continued laughing, making him facepalm.

"You forgot what I told you and went out looking for me didn't you?" He asked and I nodded while wheezing.

(AN. MY SISTER SAYS I SOUND LIKE A TEA KETTLE WHEN I WHEEZE BUT I DONT THINK SO!)

"Oh my God, you have terrible memory." He said as he started laughing with me.

At some point during laughing, I fell off of the bed, onto my back, making me laugh even more and Kinn fell to the floor from laughter.

"You're a dumbass." He said as he helped me up after our laughing fit.

"I know." I said with a cheeky grin and peked his lips.

THATS IS ALL FOR THIS CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY READING!  

          -ARMY<3