89

Chapter 89 You He

Sitting in a secluded area in the tea house’s hall, Mrs. Han sighed: "What's your name, Sir?"

If it weren't for the fact that there was no other way, strong Mrs. Han would definitely not disturb Second Elder Sister-in-law's current calm life. But since her father passed away, Yue Chang Shou had become worse. Now he had set his scheming eyes on their own daughter! Although Han Family opened a grocery store with the help of old man Han who just passed away, they had no relatives in Dingyuan. Even if they have relatives, what will happen to Yue Family’s daughter? They would also keep intervening. Mrs. Han thought far and wide. She could only find her own way to save her daughter from the fire pit.

"I'm Su Family’s steward. My family name is Song. This is a handwritten letter that my family’s Miss ordered me to bring over to Third Madam Yue." Uncle Song took out two letters from his pocket. One of which was Mrs. Han's own handwritten letter. Mrs. Han naturally recognized it. The handwriting on the top of the other envelope was very beautiful. At a glance, she knew it was a woman's handwriting. She quickly opened it and read it carefully.

After reading the suggestion in You Jin's letter, Mrs. Han finally sighed: "I didn't want to disturb You Jin at first, but I really have no other way."

Since the death of her father, the originally high-spirited Mrs. Han had aged a lot and gained a sallow complexion. Her originally plump body had lost a lot of weight. Now her last year’s clothes were loose on her.

Looking straight at Uncle Song, Mrs. Han can only pin all their hopes on Su Family: "Since You Jin said so and I have no other solution, when is Sir Song going to leave?"

From Yue Chang Shou’s intention, it seemed there wasn’t time left for her. To avoid long nights and many dreams, the sooner she sends You He away, the better!

Uncle Song pondered for a moment before answering: "Before I came, Eldest Miss had instructed that if Third Madam has the intention, she can go to Luohe Prefecture with us and change the family status to live. It will not be worse than now."

Under the circumstances, if Mrs. Han was willing to go to Luohe Prefecture with him, it was better than staying.

Mrs. Han smiled wryly and shook her head: "If I leave, what about my two sons and my mother?" When she is present, she could protect them a bit. But if she is gone, wouldn't the family be in danger of scattering?

"Please Sir, take You He away. Go far away, don't go back to Dingyuan again!"

Upon seeing her insistence, Uncle Song wouldn't make things difficult for her. He nodded and responded: "So, tomorrow at a quarter past seven in the morning, our carriage will stop at the corner of the street. Third Madam and Cousin Miss, better get ready tonight!"

Quarter past seven in the morning was the time the city gate opened. As long as they got out of Dingyuan, the sky was high and the sea was wide. You He can also be freed! Thinking of this, Mrs. Han gratefully nodded: "Deal. I'll definitely bring You He over tomorrow morning." After speaking, the two parted.

***

That night, taking advantage of Yue Chang Shou fooling around somewhere and not returning home, Mrs. Han quietly entered her daughter's room.

Yue You He was sitting in front of the bronze mirror and wept silently. Seeing her mother coming in, her eyes turned into waterfall: "Mother!"

She didn't want to marry the rich man who was old enough to be her grandfather. She was delicate from young and raised spoiled. Still, she vaguely knew that her mother had found a good family. If her maternal grandfather hadn’t died of a sudden illness, it wouldn’t have been delayed. Nor would there be a firepit for her to jump into?