111

Xiao Lin Yu didn't write any more letters. You Jin handed the full control of the two’s partnership business in tea to Song Hua and Han Li. You Jin only read the account books sent back from Chaxiang once a month. The two’s relationship and correspondence for more than a year was cut off so abruptly. He didn't come, she wouldn't go. The two of them seemed to have a tacit understanding and buried their unrevealed affection.

"Pure Brightness’s spring tea’s picking should start. The master tea maker that Eldest Gentleman Xiao found will arrive in Chaxiang at the end of last month. This is the account book for January." The account book was handed over to You Jin. After two years of tender care and exercise, the 16-year-old boy was already half a head taller than You Jin, who was the same height as him in the past. her whole person had gotten a lot tanner because of the long-term travel. At least, he looked like a steady and restrained young man.

You Jin took the ledger and noticed You Yin’s personal maid, Li Dong outside the parlor looking in and couldn't help showing a smile: "Fine. I'll take a look at the ledger. Come back a while later. Go and see You Yin."

You Yin had been depressed ever since she encountered Yue Chang Lu last time. Han Li may be able to enlighten her a little with his return.

"Thank you, Eldest Miss." Han Li pursed his lips, cupped his hands in thanks, and hurried out.

Seeing Han Li coming out, Li Dong rushed to greet him, bowed to her knees, and spoke, "Young Master Han, you are finally back."

After Han Li and You Yin's engagement was finalized, the identities of the two Han Li brothers in Su Family became more and more obvious. In order to avoid suspicion, Su Family simply claimed that Han Li brothers were relatives and nephews of Mrs. Su’s maternal family. Han Li brothers were the first to enter Su Family. From the start, they hadn’t sold their bodies as slaves. Additionally, there was You Yin’s kind treatment. They were different from the servants of Su Family. Now that the two’s marriage had been set, the two Han brothers naturally have different identities.

"How is Second Miss?" Han Li asked in a deep voice after following Li Dong who was leading the way. In February, it was supposed to be Song Hua who send the account book back. But when he heard about You Yin's mishap, he swapped with Song Hua, hurried back from Chaxiang, and finished all the work that should be done. Only then, he hurried to see the girl who had already filled his heart.

Li Dong passed sideways and took the lead. She lowered her voice and replied, "In the earlier days, she wasn't doing very well. But after drinking the medicine for more than ten days, she's almost better."

Second Miss’s illness was sudden and fierce. It made Madam and the girls all terrified. But under Eldest Miss’s instruction, she dared not tell anyone what happened that day. Fortunately, Eldest Miss was still there and nothing happened to Second Miss.

Drinking medicine for more than ten days? As soon as Han Li heard this, his heart skipped a beat. What was the disease? She was fine when he left after the Lantern Festival. Why did she fall ill just a few days after he left? The initially serious boy’s borws were pinched tightly, making him even more frightening. The two of them didn't say anything anymore. Their steps quickened a lot more. Shortly later, they reached the door of You Yin's boudoir.

When You Yin heard that he was back, she was overjoyed, but also knew that he still had other matters to do. On top of that, she wasn't in good health yet and couldn't go out to face the wind. She could only wait patiently in the room and let Li Dong invite him over.

The girl who was fidgeting in the room heard movement outside. After a while, she saw the familiar figure walking in with his back against the light. She stood up from the couch at once: "You're back!"