145

Chapter 145 Newly wedded and third day return

The early spring sun quietly crept up the clear sky. The house, which was bustling until midnight, was still in deep silence. The servants seldom sleep until dawn. Now only one or two were busy cleaning up the mess from last night's wedding banquet.

Afraid of disturbing the newlyweds who had yet to make any movement in the main room, everyone’s footsteps were much lighter. The huge courtyard filled with wedding decorations remained silent. Only a few early spring birdsong entered the still quiet bridal room and disturbed the couple’s sleep.

"Hmm..." You Yin opened her somewhat heavy eyelids. Dazedly, she took in the somewhat unfamiliar environment she was in and felt the slight tingling pain coming from her lower body. The wild memories of last light’s tussle flooded into her mind like a tidal wave. The cosmetic-free little face looked rosy as if it was touched up with the finest rouge. A young maiden's virgin shyness feel was reduced by three points and instead became charming and delicate.

Although the man beside her had yet to open his eyes, he seemed to have noticed her movements. His vigorous and strong hands directly encircled the exquisite girl in his arms. His lips were inadvertently pressed against the young girl’s earlobe that was so red that it was about to bleed out. He murmured hoarsely: "We didn't rest until dawn, aren't you tired? Sleep with me for a while."

You Yin felt the hard body of a man completely different from hers hug her tightly and felt so ashamed that she wished she could dig a hole to hide in. How could she possibly obediently be hugged by him and sleep?

"Who said they have no strength last night? Now that we have had enough rest, how about we continue?" Hardness slowly tested the other party. Once the softness got used to it, he drove in, without giving the young woman any chance to resist.

"Ah! I didn’t. Don't..." Before the young woman could react, she was bullied by him again. She felt as if her limbs were zapped by an electric shock. The young woman can only be disarmed and surrender. Following the man's movements, she sank into the novel and exciting world that she experienced for the first time last night.

Li Dong and Auntie Song were guarding outside the main room and their ears couldn't help but turn slightly red. They took another ten steps away.

Auntie Song turned her head to look at the peach trees that had already budded in the yard and smiled. Spring was here. How wonderful!

***

On the third day return, You Yin acted cute and promised compensation before Han Li spared her to get up and wash up: “Today is return home day. If we’re late, who knows what the elders in the family will think!”

Holding two hairpins in front of the rhombic mirror, she compared them on her head. She put them down again and changed two more: "And you insist on messing. See how we’ll make a fool of ourselves then."

She never knew that this stuffy gourd would blush from holding hands before to be so clingy and toss so much. The past few days had been absurd and blush-arousing. She gently removed the hand that was still sticking to her body: "Don't mess. It's time for someone to come in a while."

Seeing his wife's blush and charming appearance, Han Li felt a rush of hotness rushing up. He let go of You Yin with a dry cough as if nothing had happened and turned around to go behind the screen to change clothes.

Outside, Li Dong and the two maidservants carrying water and handkerchiefs heard no movement in the room, knocked on the door a few times, and opened the door after getting Miss's response: "Servant will wait upon Miss on washing up."

She changed into a water-red coat skirt. A snow rabbit jacket was added on the outside. So that even if she went out, she wouldn’t be afraid of the blowing cold wind.