000

❝𝗠𝘂𝘇𝗮𝗻-𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮?

❝𝗠𝘂𝘇𝗮𝗻-𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮?..❝ The boy felt smile fall when he felt something wet yet at the same time dry invade his Shitozu. The straws that had given him a bit of extra height, soaked. His nose twitched when he picked up the overwhelming scent of rusted iron.

The meal that he was holding now shaking along with his hands.

Of course he couldn't see, but he's heard stories from the Kenin last night when he passed by them drinking and talking about how blood smelt like iron before talking about women from the brothel located at the end of town. He felt his clothed feet move backwards. But before he could fully get out of the sliding doorway, an all too familiar hand stopped him.

"Muzan?" His breath shaky. He tried to feel his master with one hand. Other holding the tray containing food that the other deemed unsavoury for a few weeks now.

His fingers felt the high quality clothing the Kibutsuji usually wore. Every inch of embroider he felt it. It was wrinkled and loose. The familiar firm yet soft sensation he learnt a month ago when he touched Muzan's pectorals now gone. It was replaced by a firm and veiny texture of a muscular man. It betrayed the body of the person he grew up with greatly. He flinched his hand away, but before he could even move it, the other of the two hands held him in his place. His right hand now loosened, making the ceramic fall to the floor. The wooden trey followed in suit.

"[Name]."

A fearful gasp left his lips. "... Muzan?" His right now joined the other, examining the new sensation he felt from his master.

What he assumed was Muzan's cheek felt wet yet dry. A grainy feeling when he rubbed his thumb against the soft mound.

He felt the soft gasp and the heavy breath of Muzan that followed after near him. Near his lips.

"[Name]." The desperate cry of his name was the last thing he heard before his lips was crashed into by the familiar soft ones of Muzan.

[Name] could not see anything, only feel and hear. Yet whenever his lips crashed into his master's, no matter how much change the Kibutsuji had gone through, he immediately would recognize him.

No matter if the other's lips were frostbitten or dry, [Name] would remember all perfection and imperfections- no.

[Name] would remember all perfection. For his master is perfection.

"[Name]?" A firm voice interrupted the daydreaming demon.

"I've been calling you for minutes, what happened?" Any normal demon whom have interacted with Muzan would realize how strange he acted right now, yet only the lone demon with [Hair Colour] would recognize the affection hidden beneath the onion layers of protection.

"Nothing to worry about Muzan-Sama. I just had a beautiful dream, that's all." [Name] couldn't see his reaction, but Muzan's expression hardened. His eyes full of frustration.

"Demons cannot dream [Name]." The blurry eyed demon didn't flinch at the annoyed voice. He just dipped his head with a small sad smile as he felt the western bed dip with him.

"You are right. I apologize, Muzan-Sama."

BRO I PUBLISHED THE CENSORED SHIT VERSION OF THIS CHAPTER WTF

BRO I PUBLISHED THE CENSORED SHIT VERSION OF THIS CHAPTER WTF. NO ONE TOLD ME ANYTHING AHHHHH IT'S EMBARRASSING

It wasn't a dream, it was a memory from long ago.

I usually don't like using Japanese honorifics for I am not Japanese, but this is a Japanese setting, so I shall use them.

[Name] speaks a bit of Chinese, Muzan taught him.

Muzan is frustrated because this situation has been repeated for almost all the years they've both been a demon.

This is not a one shot. This is a harem story, but most of the time romance happens, [Name] will think of Muzan. But not always.

This is not an accurate writing of a character. Some of it even may not be actually true for the character in question. I apologize for that.

The MC originally was really blind, but now he can see up close a bit.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Shitozu This type of sock was worn by the nobility (Muzan gifted him those

Shitozu This type of sock was worn by the nobility (Muzan gifted him those.)

Kenin They are often the servants of high-ranking families beneath the Imperial family.