002

𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗼'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘅𝗲𝗱

𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗼'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘅𝗲𝗱. So unlike her stiff hands that he held to calm her whenever Muzan's words were directed towards her.

Tamayo became more refined than she was when he last saw her. [Name] thinks it was before Yushiro was even in the picture.

"You're still staying with that awful man?"

There, his soft rubs came to a halt. His mind pounding so hard from Muzan's threat. But he knew Muzan would never do anything to hurt him. He'd rather kill all of the lowermoons than to do so. Because [Name] was all Muzan had. "I'd appreciate if you don't call him that, Tamayo." Tamayo felt all kinds of swears build up from her throat. But she suppressed it. Even if [Name] was there to witness how she ate her family, she couldn't blame the previously blind man. Despite being a demon, one of the oldest ones in fact, one could say he was the least demon-like among all demons that roamed Japan.

His sense of smell always lacking compared to his age and hearing just a bit above a normal demon's. His eyesight always littered with dark splotches and blurry moving figures.

Tamayo learned early on that no matter how much she wanted to hate [Name], she couldn't. For the man before she left hadn't even seen his own reflection.

"I told you to live freely as you can before I left. And you promised to." She layered her other hand above his. "Why haven't you completed this promise?" [Name] paused at that.

"Can't you do it now? Now that you're somewhat free?" He pursed his lips. His vision turning back to when he was still mortal. Kibutsuji is listening, but never locating. Tamayo knew this. [Name] is still human. Or at least humane in the head.

"I... Do not know." He finally replied.

Muzan can do anything to [Name], but never control his body or find out where he is; because [Name] can dream.

Yushiro growled at the man sitting close to Lady Tamayo. Far too close.

He couldn't say anything about it though. Because he saw the stern look she'd shown him when he almost yelled at the demon. It was different from her usual angry look that seemed cute.

Just what was so special about that guy?!

"Can you still not see?" Tamayo fussed lightly. The undeniably pretty man smiled cheekily. "Sadly, it seems like Muzan Sama has punished me." Yushiro flinched at the name. He was still quite weirded out how [Name] could say his name. And so intimately at that.

"That man is having too much fun blinding you again!"

He was weaker than lowermoon one, and demon art not even that useful compared to others who have different variations of theirs. (AKA the uppermoons)

His slitted eyes moved to the boy next to him with his demon sister, both staring at the demon with caution. The boy, Tanjiro; had just agreed to cooperate with Lady Tamayo and [Name] just came in right after.

He'd heard from lady Tamayo that no matter how much [Name] had such impressive control of his own body, Kibutsuji still is a part of him. That's how his eyesight was returning to its usual state.

Yushiro looked down his hands.

He can't imagine how being blind felt like. Yushiro... Held too much reliance on his 20/20 vision. If he did indeed became blind, he'd never imagined not seeing Lady Tamayo's face.

A newfound respect for the older demon arose from his chest.

Yushiro suddenly felt something intrude.

"Get down!"

Yushiro tackled Lady Tamayo as did Tanjiro who kept his sister close. [Name] on the other hand didn't get so lucky and had his head where his foxy smile was once plastered on blown off.

 [Name] on the other hand didn't get so lucky and had his head where his foxy smile was  once plastered on  blown off

Fun fact, I'm legally blind lmaooaoa

This is MC's story, I will not go over to others if it doesn't benefit MC's plot, srry

Cuz y'all r important<3

MC will not be following Tanjiro like other stories, cuz MC's a ancient compared to them and has back problems/j.