009

❝𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗞𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗷𝗶 𝗠𝘂𝘇𝗮𝗻, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢ē-𝘀𝗮𝗻

❝𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗞𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗷𝗶 𝗠𝘂𝘇𝗮𝗻, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢ē-𝘀𝗮𝗻.❝ Kagaya Ubayashiki said with a tight smile filled with mirth, though with a bit of uncertainty.

For as long as the demon was alive, he had never heard such vile sentence spill out of someone's mouth. His eyes widened a bit, his heartbeat now in his ears. He hated how he almost thought about it. "I... I have no intention to oblige. I apologize." The Ubayashiki let out a sound of understanding, his hand folding in his lap with the other. "I understand, as I had said, I had premonitions about you. But also with you and Muzan." [Name] stilled at that. What did he see?

"You would never be able to hurt Muzan. You love him too much, don't you, my dear Oē?." He let out a reverberating chuckle, if [Name] could even assume, a bitter one. The demon stayed silent, his grip on the cup tightening and his lips pursed.

"What exactly did you see, Ubayashiki-sama?" Curiosity ate his insides.

"I saw far too much." Ubayashiki Kaguya didn't want to remember how he felt firsthand the skin of the other on his lips, his hands, and some other parts. He almost never wants to remember the way he saw the demon in such vulnerable state. He never wants to think that it was ever cute.

The demon flinched. "Though, are you really sure you won't oblige?" As charming as ever Kagaya was. "As far as I know, he can't listen now, can he?" Once again, [Name] flinched, more violently than before. "If he tries hard enough, he might be able to, but he doesn't even try. I regret to say this, but he might have... Fallen out of love?"

"You're wrong!" Kaguya leaned back a bit at the unexpected reaction of the usually soft man.
"He still loves me! He— he said so!" [Name] grit his teeth as he stuttered almost incoherent sentences.

"Think as you wish." The human paused. "But it's dangerous to let you out, Oē-san." [Name] didn't like where this was going. "So I prepared you to live with the Stone Hashira. He should be outside the door now." As [Name] tried to stand up with haste, Kaguya uttered a few words in a careful whisper, he almost didn't even hear. "I hope you choose the right decision... My dear Oē-san."

The hot bated breath of the dull eyed heir touched the soft, plump skin of his servant's lips. He was so eager, it hurt. The sound of wet saliva was all they both could hear, not the loudness of the night outside, nor the female servant who dropped her broom outside.

The frail man raised his shaky hands and caressed his servant's pretty pink cheeks.
"[Name]..." He uttered as soon as their lips parted for breath.

If Kibutsuji Muzan could describe the scene in front of him, he would say it was a beautiful scene; a scene you would never ever forget.
[Name]'s face was smooshed between his bigger hands with a string of saliva hanging on his mouth. So fucking beautiful.

"I love you so much, fuck." He cursed at himself, feeling a wetness bellow where his precious servant sat on his lap. "Muzan..." The pretty [Hair Colour] lightly whined.

Kaguya then woke up with his face a bit sweaty. "Shit." Another one of those dreams, he mused internally.

As you can guess, Kaguya gets a premonition about [Name], he usually sees it in Muzan's point of view

Dang, this chapter is wackkkk

This takes the cake, bad chapter🤧🤧🤧🤧

I gotta work better with these scenes, I'm so bad at talking 🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️

Promise next chapter will be fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 You might need a fireman 🧑‍🚒🧑‍🚒🧑‍🚒🧑‍🚒🧑‍🚒🧑‍🚒