Chapter 13

7 days of abstinence.

Irene was drying up.

Lisa alone made her feel uncomfortable with her reason flying away and her lower back seizing up. She no longer takes her favorite bath.

When Irene thought she couldn't stand it, she touched herself, but Irene's body was no longer satisfied with her clumsy gestures.

Irene had also removed her precious books she used to carry in her arms every day. The moment she opened her book, it was obvious that she would succumb to the easy temptation before her eyes.

"Master, would you like to take a bath?"

'There's no way that innocent Lisa understands how desperate this situation is.'

Poor Lisa was restless and hovering around Irene as she hung on the couch all day and donned a rough face.

"You said bathing makes you feel better."

The more she insisted, the darker and more irritable Irene's mood became.

"I don't take baths anymore. Get rid of the bathtub, too!"

"Why?"

"My body... isn't feeling well."

I'm holding it in so hard that I can't take a bath with you now. Say something that makes sense.

Lisa's face was stained with worries when Irene made an unreasonable excuse. Irene couldn't even scold her.

"Master. Is it because of poison? Do you want me to clean it up for you?"

'Oh? Do you want to?'

At that moment, Irene had almost raised her head and asked back, but instead she pressed her lips together. She raised her body firmly, praising herself for her self-control and said,

"Lisa. Stay out of my sight for a while."

'I'm going wild from just looking at your face. You have no idea how pleasant your lips, your tongue are and how they drive people crazy. I'm trying my best to live like a normal person right now.'

"Master, are you angry at me?"

"No, it's not like that. It's just...."

There's no poison anymore.

Irene wanted to say that she didn't have to do it anymore, but she couldn't say it out loud and swallowed hard for the unpredictable future.

It was the last defense left for the time when she had no choice but to endure it.

"I really don't feel well."

Irene gave a clumsy excuse, lied down, and closed her eyes tightly.

"Yes, master."

Irene was relieved as Lisa, who readily agreed as easily as usual, heard the footsteps going far away.

'Oye. She's too nice and gullible.'

Somehow, her heart felt empty with regret.

* * *

"What's with this weather today?'

From early in the evening, heavy rain poured down, and the sky was swallowed by dark clouds was complete darkness itself without a single light.

Rumble-

Bang-

'I'm scared.'

Irene trembled with fear at the loud rumbling that she heard even when her ears were covered. The sound of thunder was so strong it shook the ground so of course her thin pillow didn't do anything.