Chapter 41

"Let... ... . Let's do it."

"What?"

"Let's exchange a vow of marriage."

On the way home, Irene unfolded the words from her mouth with difficulty.

"Why?"

Lisa's persistent gaze made Irene feel naked. She pouted her lips in the face of Lisa's intent gaze that quietly insisted on her answer even though Lisa knew everything. But then, Lisa smirked instead of asking again.

"Alright. I'll do it for you. Instead, call me again."

"What?"

Suddenly, it seemed like Irene was pleading with her. There were even conditions.

"You said it before as if everyone in the world should listen. Do it again."

"Honey?"

"Ugh, I'm going crazy. Did you know that as soon as I heard that earlier, it almost became awkward because of down there? My lower half got swollen. Shall we erect it today? I have had to endure a lot."

'What is this con artist talking about now? This beguiling ruffian.'

Lisa's eyes curled, and her low laughter vibrated against Irene in her arms, finding her unbearably cute. Then she pressed her lips down on Irene's forehead as if stamping that she was hers.

"You can't go back on your word."

Lisa said ludicrous things, but she was beautiful [t1v: Irene's also inferring Lisa's words are beautiful too]. Lisa is so pretty, so couldn't Irene just comply? After all, Irene wanted to live her whole life with Lisa anyway. Besides, if they went to the temple and made an oath, Lisa would officially belong to Irene. Document it even though it was but, of course, for her. Irene nodded diligently with a gentle expression on her face.

"But where did you go at dawn?"

Even if Irene attributed Lisa's frequent outings to the ring, her trips early in the morning could not be explained. It was not like Lisa had done it only once or twice... ...

"I went to the temple. I was hard and erect. I couldn't sleep. Master was sleeping so comfortably. I thought if I went to the temple and sat down, it would sink a little."

"But it took that long?"

Today, Lisa came in later than Irene usually woke up. So then, at least half a day was spent in the temple... ... .

"Ah, that... I did that on purpose. I wanted to make you suspicious. It took longer than expected, I thought I was going to die. If you didn't follow me today, I was thinking about whether I should stay out overnight."

Irene was astonished at her nonchalant answer. She had no idea from where or how far Lisa had been playing with her. Maybe from the beginning when Lisa first took out the bathtub... No, she may have been playing in Lisa's palm since she asked if Lisa could speak. How did this happen? Biting her lips and letting out a long sigh, Lisa, hugging Irene, lowered her head and met Irene's gaze.

"I love you. It was because I was so anxious and upset, thinking I was the one more in love and hanging on to you all the time. I won't do it again. Don't be mad, please. Umm?"

Lisa's confession of love resembling her own heart made it swell to her chagrin. There was no way for her to hide the corners of her mouth, so Irene turned her head so as not to lose any more of her pride. She thought she might need to pretend to be upset for a day or two.

"Then, shall I suck it until I get rid of your anger? Wife?"

Lisa whispered low as if she knew everything she was thinking and worrying about. How irresistible. Irene nodded softly, pretending not to win.

They took excited strides towards their nest, where it was home for just the two of them.