first tought

5:29 AM

?? := Y/n wake up were here.

Y/n := zZzZzzZzZzZzzZ.......

?? := Y/N WAKE UP!!!

Y/n := huh......what??!

?? := Were in South-Korea come were going in the house.

Y/n := Owh uhh yea abeoji (dad) im comming.

I got out of the car and ran to the house. My mom was alredy inside unpacking  stuff. I went out for a walk in the house. I went everywere and it was pretty big in here. i got downstairs and asked:

Y/n := which room is mine?

Y/n mom := You can take the room with the black door upstairs its the biggest with an bathroom and big closet.

Y/n := r-r-r-real-l-ly?( i tease my mom)

Y/n mom := i should run if i was you before i change my mind. (she teased me back)......

i wanted to run upstairs to my room and unpack all my stuff, but my mom yelled my name again so i turned around.

Y/n mom := Y/n.....I now your not good with making friends and boyfriends but i need you to promise me that your gonna try your best to make friends and mabey get an nice boyfriend promise?

When my mom said that i saw a horrible thing back in my mind what i never wanted to see again

FLASHBACK

?? := Y/n babygirl dont be scared i wont hurt you (smirk...) i will only punish you for talking to that boy..

Y/n := YOONGI D-ont t-t-ouch m-me pl-s-s IT W-as m-y-y cous-s-sin.

Yoongi :=  I DONT F*CKING CARE IF IT WAS YOUR COUSIN OR YOUR UNCLE IT WAS A BOY AND YOU TALKED TO HIM.

Y/n := s-s-sorry PLS D-DONT HURT M-E-E ( crying )

Yoongi picked you up and walked to an dark alley. i tried to escape from his strong arms but he was way to strong for my small body. he walked in the alley and tried to take my clothes of gently.

Yoongi := babygirl you now if  you cooperate it will be faster for you and faster done.( smirk )

Y/n := Yoongi please just let me goo i dont want thise. ( i cried )

Then there came a club of boys past  us so i screamed as hard as i could for help.

Y/n := HELPP ME HELP ME PLEASE HELPP MEE!!!

The boys came up to us. They laughed at me gave Yoongi a high 5 and walked just away.

Yoongi := Bad girl how DARE YOU to scream here. (Slap) Good for you, that were my friends otherwise you woudn't be still alive tommorow. We will go to my house because there is nobody who can help you. ( big smirk)

He picked me up before i could say anything. He walked past the way. there was a boy like 25 years old. I wanted to scream but yoongi didn't let me so i bit his finger and he screamed.

Yoongi := AHHHHH YOU BI*CH

He pulled my hear so aggressive that i also screamed. That boy looked at us and walked towards me and saw my face was under blood and mascara. so he looked at Yoongi and hitted him in his face. He picked me up and runned away to the park.

?? := here are you okay??? He gentle let me sit on the couch.

Y/n := Im fine thank you so much like really much!! ( i still cried )

?? := My name is Junkook whats yours?

Y/n := My name is Y/n im 24 years old nice to meet you!

jk := im 25 haha should i set you of home?

First i tough if it was an smart plan to go with an stranger but i thought everything is beter than this place so i just said yes. i gave him my adress he brought me home and was gone forever i never saw him back ......

END (LONG) FLASHBACK

(If you dont now the question scroll upp)

Y/n := Y-yea mom...

Y/n mom := Your first school day is the day after tommorow okay?

Y/n := y-yes sure mom ima go to my room and sleep :)

Y/n mom := sleep wel my favorite baby!

y/n dad := HEY AND WHAT AM I THAN??

I heard my dad yell from outside i laughed. I went to my room it was beatiful and big just like my mom said then i just laid on the bed staring at the ceiling and then i fell to sleep i was so tired of the trip! i didnt't want to think about anything right now.

Wow 826 words its just like an esay lol hope you have fun with reading i scanned it but if there is a mistake tell mee jimin will come soon! dont worry HES SOO HOT TO <3 AND MINE?!😈😂 MOEHHAHHAHAHA OKE GTG ITS 0:46 I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMMOROW F*ckk and do sports stuff.