too much problems (part 1)

Jimin Pov: 

As i was walking home i was mad at my brother for what he did to Yn. As i came to his house i opend the door and trew it hard shut. 

???: Damnn dudee did you fight again or something why are you mad?

Jimin: why her yoongi... FROM EVERYONE IN THISE GODD*MN WORLD HER?

Yoongi: What are you talking about Jimin?? Who is her? Did someon broke your hart?

Jimin: YN YOU KNOW HER RIGHT YOONGI 

As i walked mad to Yoongi and slapped him in the face.

Jimin: HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER HOW COULD YOU?!?!?

Yoongi: JIMIN SHE'S A WHORE SHE TALKED TO MULTIPLE MEN WHILE WE HAD A RELATIONSHIP

Jimin: IT WAS HER GODD*MN COUSIN HER COUSIN YOONG HER F*KING COUSIN. YOU DIDNT LIKE SHE TALKED TO HER COUSIN SO YOU WANTED TO RAPE HER THATS NOT OKAY IDIOT.

Yoongi went silent. And stared at the wall.

Yoongi: She's out of my life and im out of hers so whats the problem jimin?

Jimin: *sighs in annoyance* you wanna know what the problem is. The problem is that she got an trauma. She's getting terapie for 2 years alredy.

Yoongi went silent again. "im sorry"

Yn Pov:

As i walked over the street i saw someone walking in front of me so i walked to him/her.

Yn: Jungkook? Is that you?

he turned around.

Jungkook: oh, hi Yn! whassup?

Yn: nothing much im coming from detention.

Jungkook: Did Jimin do weird things to you or so???!

Yn: No....why does everybody weird about him

Jungkook: Well.....Jimin is not for everyone a good person let me say that. okay so in the past jimin forced a girl to do some things with him that girl got serious mental issues. Just....like.....you.... im sorry Yn for your past with Jimins brother.

Yn: WAIT *Stops walking* y-yoongi is Jimins brother??

???: Yes i am..

I heard a deep well-known voice behind me and got immediately scared and went behind Junkook.

Yoongi: Im sorry Yn for what i have done to you....

Yn: T-there i-s no e-excuse y-yoongi.. (scared)                                                                                                             (wispers to Jungkook) P-please dont let h-him g-get near me please..

Jungkook: okay Yoongi you've said what you wanted know leave her alone...

when my phone rang and i saw it was my mom. Then i looked at the time

Yn: OH FC*KK 

*i picked up the phone*

Yn: Hey, mom im so-

 Yn Mom: KIM FRICKING YN WHY THE HELL ARENT YOU HOM YETT AND WHY DID YOUR PRINCEPAL CALL ME THAT YOU WERE BRUTAL ON YOUR FIRST DAY?

Yn: well...........

i wrote thise story fast in the car because i was bored and its holliday so i dont have to study yet but im going now BYEE (im gonna upload a longer part as fastas i cn love yall)