THAT SON OF A B-

A boy with blond hair and kind of black eyes raised his arm. and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and wanted to go to my seat but there was an other boy with black hair and beautiful eyes i only saw that because he had his hat on. Idk why but i kind of recognized him.

?? := How long are you gonna stare to him? i now he's hot but you now just come and sit babes

Everybody in de classroom looked in the derection from jimin. 

jimin := Yea what am i wrong?

?? := Nope! (the wole class)

The boy smirkt and looked in my soul. i felt kind of embaressed so i runned to my seat and at that moment Mr.Spider started the lesson. Like 5 minutes later that boy next to me stares at me .

Y/n := Can you see it?

Jimin := What!?....Me?

Yn:= Are you the one staring at me?

Jimin:= (Silent)

Y/n:= HAHAHAHAHA.

Jimin:=DON'T YOU DARE TO LAUGH AT ME ?

Y/n:= OHH BOY I WILL HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Jimin:= YOU SON OF A B-

Mr.Spider:= JIMIN DONT YOU DARE TO FINISH THAT LINE DETENTION.  im sorry to say thise on you first day Y/n but you got detention too.

Jimin := AHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Y/n:= watch thise idiot.(i wisperd) Mr.Spider ....(Fake crying) i c-c-can't have detention on m-m-mmy first day-y-y my mom would k-k-ill me. (still fake crying)

Mr.Spider felt bad for Y/n so he said:

Mr.Spider:= Fine Y/n i understand you but thise is a warning okay?

Y/n := Yes Sir! bye bye jimin!

 The bell rang everyone walked out and i was packing my stuff. when there came 6 boys to my table.i looked ate them one for one. When i was done lookig at them i just kept packing all my stuff when one of them trew my backpack on the floor .

Y/n := Excuse me?!

?? := Awhh the girl is mad.

Y/n:= Actually im not-

jimin slapped me in the face. As i fell on the ground the terreble flashback i never wanted to see again came back so i cried. not even because his slap hurted that bad.

Jimin := don't ever embarres me again in front of everyone is that clear.

Y/n:= Y-y-yes i wo-o-ont do i-t again.

Jimin:= NEVER!!

he said while pulling me by my hear then he trows me on the ground again.

Jimin:= And if you say thise to anyone i will get revenge b*tch.