scared for problems

Y/n POV:

As i walked in the princepal office princepal Lee looked disepointed.

Princepal Lee:= Hi Y/n....

Y/n:= Hi...princepal Le-

Princepal Lee slammed the table as i saw that a red light started burning from the intercom.

Y/n:= (Mind) your gonna regret thise (smirk).

Princepal Lee:= (screamed) IT WAS YOUR SECOND LESSON Y/N YOUR SECOND LESSON.

Y/n := Ma'am may i now what thise about?

Princepal Lee := FIRST YOU ALMOST GOT DETENTION WITH THE HOTTEST GUY IN SCHOOL AND YOU TURNED YOUR TEACHER DOWN WITH FAKE CRYING THEN YOU SCOLD YOUR HISTORY TEACHTER AND SHE NEEDED TO CALL ME BEACAUSE SHE IS SCARED FOR YOU!

Y/n :=  HAHAHAH SHE'S SCARED FOR ME HAHAHH AWH SAD OLD LADY . i mean Excuse me.

Princepal Lee := Do you like Jimin?

y/n:= owh ma'am im not busy with boys rn so no.

Princepal Lee :=  I'm not going to suspend you but im gonna give you 2 hours of detention WITH Jimin.

Y/n := WHAT? WHY? WHY WITH HIM? i will go tommorow i said in a little fear.

Princepal Lee := Y/n are you scared of Jimin? You can be honest there is no one here.

I started sweating and it was silent for a time. but i was mabey scared but no f*cking way im gonna say that.

Y/n := No miss im not scared for Jimin i said as calm as i could.

Princepal Lee:= So your not scared of jimin and you not in love with him?

Y/n := No.

Princepal Lee := Then i see no problem to let you stay today right?

Y/n:= Yea .... sure ill be there i said with rolling eyes.

Princepal Lee := You can go now and dont roll your eyes at me!

Y/n := I think i can make that decision by my self.

Princepal Lee := Fine dork she rolled her eyes at me.

Y/n := You dont want me to start b*tch byee b*tch.

Princepal Lee:= See you soon byee.

Y/n:= Iew.

As i walked out i heared her putting the button of and laughing girl you are way too scared for jimin. 

Y/n := Owh fu-

Jimin pov:

As Y/n walked out of the class the hole class screamed and clapped. then thise anoying b*tch came back.

??:= Open your book at page 175.

Jimin := Are you for real.

She looked at me. I just laughed and opend my book.

AFTER 5 MINUTES

The intercom Goes on and i hear Princepal Lee yell at someon.

"FIRST YOU ALMOST GOT DETENTION WITH THE HOTTEST GUY IN SCHOOL AND YOU TURNED YOUR TEACHER DOWN WITH FAKE CRYING THEN YOU SCOLD YOUR HISTORY TEACHTER AND SHE NEEDED TO CALL ME BEACAUSE SHE IS SCARED FOR YOU!"

Everyone in the classroom looked at me 

Jimin := WHAT?!

"HAHAHAH SHE'S SCARED FOR ME HAHAHH AWH SAD OLD LADY . i mean Excuse me."