Between City Lights and Heartbeats

*Part 4*

It's the next day after Josh and Loona had become friends on the roof and everyone is doing their usual Blitzø is in his office, Moxxie and Millie are sitting together feeding each other and Loona is scrolling on her phone. While Josh was cleaning the kitchen because it was a mess but he was also planning, planning to get out of the I.M.P building when no one was looking so he could try and find out some clues or ideas of how he even got into hell whilst still alive.

"Hmm how do I even get clues on how I got here?" But then Josh starts to hear yelling from Blitzø's office.

Who's yelling? Josh looked over the corner wondering as he peeks Blitz office hearing the yelling from there and suddenly hears.

Blitz: NO I WON'T FUCK YOU IN YOUR ASS STOLAS! He then looks over to see Josh just looking at him surprised. "Shit gotta go Stolas we'll talk about this later and then hangs up. Sooooo Josh, what do you need?

Josh: Oh umm nothing really maybe besides a phone to call you guys but I was just wondering who was yelling. "

Blitz: I was just talking to a Ars Goetia who likes fucking me once a month to keeps book. It's more of a business fucking ya know. *Josh now looking at him confused*
"Good for you but what's a Ars Goetia?"

Blitz: Fucking shit, I forgot you don't know anything about hell. * sighs* The Ars Goetia are owl royalty demons that are very powerful and this one I was talking to loves fucking me he says before smashing his phone and throwing it out the window.  As Blitz does this Millie and Moxxie walk in. Millie then speaks up "Oh hey Josh what you and Blitz talking about hun?" Oh hey, I was just wondering why he was yelling and wanted to see what was up. "Aww well that's sweet of you hun." 

Josh: Heh, Thanks. "Your welcome." She says Moxxie: Sir we have a client. Well shit that's the first time we got a client in a while. Blitz says before getting up and walking over to Loona.      Loonie could you open a portal for us sweetie. "Fuck sake stop calling me that Blitz." Loona said annoyed. As he hands her the Grimoire and she gets up and starts drawing shapes on the wall "Whatcha doing?" Josh ask as he watches her curiously. Opening the portal why? Loona replies. "It's just I've never seen anything like this before." Josh says with a interested look as he watches Loona finish the portal it then suddenly opens and Josh walks up to it and looks at it like a amazed child and looks at Loona and says "Wow Loona you must be great at doing this magic stuff." he says with a smile which again like always catches Loona a little off guard. "Yeah I'm pretty good now stop acting like a child." She says with a small smirk. "Oh shit, sorry I just thought it was cool is all." He says while rubbing the back of his head. As he says this Loona is thinking.

"Glad to see that he's doing better than he was yesterday but why does he still look sad? was his life really that bad?" While she's thinking this Blitz kisses her on the cheek and says "Love you sweetie" Before walking through the portal which snaps her back to reality and Blitz, Moxxie, Millie all go through the portal before it closes.

"Blitz!" She says but before she could get anything else out the portal closes. Leaving just Josh and Loona together. Then they looked at each other awkwardly not really knowing then Josh spoke up first.

Hey I'm gonna keep cleaning the other room call for me if ya want anything. As he started to walk off Loona stopped him. "Hey wait." Hmm? He said turning around. Do y- do you wanna maybe hangout? Loona said, and Josh looks at her thinking on what to say before speaking "Sure, I'd like too." He says with a small smile and sits next to Loona to watch Hell's version of Instagram Sinstagram. Although Josh keeps a small space between them and she notices this.

You know you don't have to sit that far away right? She says "Oh sorry I just didn't wanna break any boundaries or anything." And he scoots closer "And stop with the sorry stuff have more confidence in yourself." Sor- he stops himself "yeah okay" he says and they continue to watch videos on Sinstagram. As they're watching videos  they scroll into a video of this broadcast of a weird hotel in pentagram city that's called Hazbin Hotel that this blonde humanoid demon called Charlie says that they're goal is too change sinners for the better so that they might go up to heaven and not have to die on the extermination. Which this catches Josh's attention with him thinking "I might be able to get some information from sinners or anyone else there for how I got here being still alive and all."  *Small time skip* As they're watching videos that are sorta funny that aren't people getting they're head blown off or getting crushed to death Loona looks up at Josh to see him smiling distracted by the video. He doesn't notice that she's looking at him. As she looks at him happy that her new human friend is enjoying himself she starts to examine him noticing his features trying to get a feel for who he is. She first looks at his face noticing he has a kind smile and face but looking at his scar across his right eye wondering how he got it and those brown glossy eyes that look like he's always looking into the abyss. But then she notices a smell not like any usual perfume or cologne but mint which she has never smelled before and she became interested in it while realizing it comes from Josh. As she kept looking and smelling this aroma that is new to her Josh looks up and notices she's looking at him and ask. "Is there something on me or do I like smell?"  Huh? Oh umm I was just thinking about something. Loona says lying trying not to be made out as a weirdo. "Okay well I'ma use bathroom." Josh says before getting up and going into the other room. But as he goes into the other room he actually sneaks over to the door to the stairs and sneaks down to the first floor going out the door and continues down the street with his hood on knowing other imps would flip seeing a human in hell.

*Josh's pov*

Well shit I thought Loona was gonna hear me I fell down on the fourth floor. He thought. Now where to get a ride to pentagram city, I mean I got no money for a ride. That's when he sees it a big sign that says train to pentagram city far off. That's convenient, I might be able to sneak on and catch a free ride. He thought as he ran over and hid behind a wall noticing that people are getting onboard and as the train started to take off  he jumped on the back with his hood off but looks over to see some imp just staring at him.

*WHAT THE IMP'S FACE LOOKS LIKE STARING AT HIM* I also thought this would look funny lol

ey just don't say anything bout me being on here or anything k? Josh told him as the guy just shakes his head up and down slowly

ey just don't say anything bout me being on here or anything k? Josh told him as the guy just shakes his head up and down slowly. Josh after this climbs on the trains roof to get a better view and too get away from the guy. As Josh was laying on the train roof with the wind swooshing through his hair he wonders if Loona's catched on by now.

*AT THE SAME TIME AT I.M.P*

He's probably out of the bathroom by now. Hey Josh can you get me a drink? Loona ask *No response* Josh? *She walks in the other room. Where the hell is he? She continues to walk in the other rooms not seeing him after looking in the bathroom Josh? She ask again before noticing the door to the stairs is wide open. WAIT DID HE-  She sniffs the ground trying to catch his scent to follow it.

She follows it seeing that he clearly left. THAT MOTHER FUCKER! HE LEFT WITHOUT TELLING ME SHIT!

*Ending part 4 here*

I hope anyone who reads part 4 has enjoyed it sorry for not posting it when I should have I just really lost my mojo on writing this from having no Idea on how to continue but I ended up asking for help from my co writer and he gave me the central idea for this part I ALSO HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE THAT UNDERSTOOD ME WHEN I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THIS STORY ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOU I WAS FEELING LIKE ACTUALLY WRITING THIS SOOO THANK YOU AND REMEMBER TO HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY IF THAT ALSO HELPS YOU;)