Demon's Redemption

*As the humanoid demon walks out*

   *Cough*  *Cough* Uhhh maybe it wasn't such a good idea trying to cook by myself. She said dusting herself off not noticing Josh until she looked up. Surprised, " Oh Hello there sir are you here to get a room because if you are you'll love it here. She said with a smile. "Umm sorry but I won't be getting a room, but do you need help with the kitchen? No that's quite alright Nifty does all the cleaning but I have no idea where she is. Although could I see your face sir it's a little sketchy that's all. "Hmm? Oh umm yeah just promise me you won't freak out okay?" Why would I freak out? Charlie asks Josh takes the hood off. Woah. Are you? "Yeah I'm human." Then what are you doing in hell? " That's what I'm trying to figure out that's why I came here so I could get some clues." Charlie notices that the side of his head is bleeding. Oh my goodness your head is bleeding here let me help you. "No that's fine thanks though." Wow she changed her pretty fast from me being sketchy. He thought. Aww, come on pleaseeee? "Okay fine." Josh said as she already grabbed some medical supplies insisting on helping him. "I never asked your name." It's Charlie, and what yours may be sir? she said as she helped him. "It's Josh and thank you." Not a problem I'm happy to help anybody in need. Charlie replies. "May I ask why did you make a hotel that wants to send demons to heaven when it seems like they don't wanna change?" Josh asked curious. I- I just don't want to keep seeing my people die every year. Charlie says with a saddened look. "Oh. I seen something about how you said inside every demon is a rainbow or something like that." Yeah I did and I whole heartedly believe that. Although I said a bunch more about it on channel 666 news but it didn't go so well... But your all patched up now:) "Again thank you, but is it just you because this place is pretty big he said while looking around." Well I already told you there's Nifty and the others are... Somewhere around here. "Hmm well I'm gonna go clean up the mess in the kitchen if you wouldn't mind." No that's okay. "It's the least I can do." At least let me help you then. "Sure, now let's get started."

*One hour later*

"Phew we did that a lot faster than I thought. You really helped out." Josh complemented. But you did most the work. Charlie said.

???: Well, well, well, who is this kind fellow here?

*END*

HEY UMM THIS IS THE WRITER SORRY FOR THIS PART BEING SO SHORT AND WHAT NOT IT'S JUST I REALLY COULDN'T THINK OF MUCH TO WRITE ABOUT ON THIS BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT PARTS BETTER. I ALSO DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TO WORK WITH THE PERSONALITY OF CHARLIE SINCE THERE'S ONLY THE PILOT BUT YEAH... BE SURE TO HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND AGAIN SORRY:(