Whispers of the Void

*PART 8*

          Josh awoke to find himself in this dark void, a place with merely darkness. Yet Josh had felt someone or something watching him, lurking in the void to which he called out."Who are you and where am I?" Then he saw these flames, blue and black appearing like these eyes staring at him far off upon the darkness. It stared at him before walking closer to Josh away from the darkness, but rather more the darkness spread as the thing walked. The flames came to resemble large horns beaming from its eyes. His body shrouded in the darkness keeping Josh from what he's seeing, but this aura not like any other. It was as if he was staring at death itself. When the thing was just mere inches from Josh it spoke. "You do not know me but you will." It spoke in this deep warped voice that invoked fear in Josh Paralyzing him. Keeping him from moving or speaking just forced to stare into it's burning eyes. Then it continued. " There will be a time where you will seek power in time of your desperation and despair and in that time you will come to me. It pointed with it's shadowy arm that was illuminated by these runes or markings that were scraped out by a contorted line going down the middle of them. It spoke once more but in a ominous manner. "Our time runs short, but we will meet again and before I go i will gift you something." It said grabbing Josh's right arm and placing it's hand over his right eye with these markings or runes similar to it's burning into the flesh of Josh before letting go. "Goodbye for now καταραμένος ένας."  It said before slowly fading into the darkness and at once Josh awoke in the real world.

       He launched up in a frenzy panting heavily looking around before the pain of his body hit him like a wave with this  searing pain coming from his forearm.

Josh: Agh. He grunted looking at his body realizing he was still alive and that someone mended to him. Before pulling off the bandages from his right arm.
pulling them off he seen these runes burned into his flesh.

(I THOUGHT THESE WOULD LOOK GOOD FOR THE IDEA OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE)

"It wasn't a dream? Wait...What about my eye?" He pondered looking around for a  mirror. Before spotting one and limping out of bed.  While assessing what happened and where he is. Approaching the mirror he slowly took the bandages off his head covering his right eye. Slowly opening his eye he stumbled back and fell with a loud thump upon seeing his eye. It Was completely black except for these flames seemingly flickering outward from the black.

 It Was completely black except for these flames seemingly flickering outward from the black

"What the hell?" He said getting up before looking at his eye once more. "What, who was that, that gave me these?" He said walking away from the mirror sitting back down on the bed. Noticing his body wasn't hurting anymore, he began to completely take the bandages off. Checking his body he looked seeing he was completely healed and the cut on his arm completely healed with just a scar being left. "Strange even my bones are healed." He thought putting his hoodie on.

                *KNOCK*           *KNOCK*

Josh looked up seeing the door open before seeing someone open the door.

???: Hugh they exhaled. I'm not sure why they wanted me to check if he was awake. Why couldn't Vaggie or Nifty do it. He looked out to me, but I could have some fun with him while he's still out.  They said before looking over and seeing Josh sitting there.
          "Oh Your awake? even better." They said closing the door.

*END*