FRIENDS / FAMILY

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕔𝕙
Part - 2

If you guy's haven't read the character sketch part 1 then go and read that first then come here and read this 😊🤍

Sarthak Malhotra and yukti Sarthak Malhotra

They are elder brother and sister in law of Karan. Loves him very much and for yukti and Sarthak, vaidehi is like her little sister. They are parents of only one daughter. They all live together.

Suhana Sarthak Malhotra

She is 19 year old daughter of Sarthak and yukti. Loves her family and always put them above from everything. Never thinks bad about any one. Also knows about kavish and loves him like her little brother misses him.

Tanvi shaurya Kapoor and shaurya Kapoor

Tanvi is cousin sister of Karan and Parth. Both Tanvi and Shaurya are high school lovers. They both also knows everything about kavish.

Abeer Kapoor

He is 20 year old college students. Only son of Tanvi and Shaurya. Loves his all sisters and family. Want a successful career. Also Knows everything about kavish. A teenager who lost his path.

Rahul Sharma and shivanya sharma

They are family friends of Malhotra's. Parents of two children loves them very much in whole world. Also misses someone whom they love like their child.

Aarush Sharma

He is 17 years old boy. Son of Rahul and shivanya sharma. Handsome like his father and kind like his mother. Loves his family and his sister very much. Best friend of kairav Goenka. Misses very much his buddy ( his bestfriend ).

Ruhanika Sharma

She is seventeen year old beautiful, talented girl with heart of golden. A Anonymous fictional writer. Loves her parents and brother very much.Misses someone a lot and always thinking about him only. She tried to contact him but never get successful. she had someone whom she loves( her wish ). and now she lives with him but in her dreams. Besti of vaishnavi (her school bestfriend) .

Kushal Goenka and shaira Goenka

They are also family friends of Malhotra's. They are kind hearted and lovely couple. Karan's college bestfriends and always thoughts good for him. Knows about kavish and feels bad for him.

Kairav Goenka

He is 19 years old boy. Son of Kushal and shaira Goenka. Funny like his father and good like his mother. Loves his family and his little sister very much. Best friend of suhana Malhotra.

Maira Goenka

She is 15 year old beautiful, talented girl. Daughter of Kushal and shaira Goenka. Loves everyone in his family and also Loves someone but never tell him. Bestie of Kashish Malhotra.

Please vote and comment dear silent reader's🥺💞

Your one vote make me smile 😊
There is nothing wrong in to be a reason for someone happiness 🌼

Add this on your private reading list for read because whenever I update here some new chapters you get the notification.

How's the second part of characters sketch tell me in the comment section

Also tell me which teen couple you want to see in book .
next part is updated only when target complete.