EPISODE - 01

Episode - 01 { His Loneliness }

A dark place something like big ground where there are very few dim lights and few sparks lights that are falling only on the fighting ring stage which built in the middle of that ground.

The place is filled with people like drunken, druggist and manly smokers teenagers who are present their to support their idol.

It's not a place for good ones, some are using alcohols, drugs and smokes even some are their to bet on who wins. And that place is full of noise, it is a place where no decent person would want to go.

Fighting competitions take place here every weekend. Some people come here just to watch fighting but most people come here to place bets.

Just like every time 2 oppentents come from 2 different green room. All the people who were there were waiting for them started hooting. One who seems like hi is in his early twenties and one seems like a teenager.

That young boy who comes there, just by seeing him no one can say that he is just an sixteen year old boy. he looks tall and has a perfect body type. he is wearing a black hoodie and dark blue jeans and when he takes off his hoodie and his not so fully developed abs are comes in front of every one eyesight . But his face is covered by mask, all can see only his eyes the chestnut brown colour eyes.

Only then there is an announcement to start the match, then that boy goes to the ring stage and the other man who will fight with him also goes like him.

The referee starts the count and signed then to start the the match. Then another man comes infront of boy as the referee backs away and extends his hand to throw a punch, but boy turns away his face and punches the other man's chest and knocked the wind out of him that results in that man to leaned to other side.

That man groaned in anger and stand with jump and comes to punch to boy face but he twisted his hand but that man kicked his head by his own. The boy stratled and taken a step aback but this angered him, and he throws a hard first punched on that man jaw which resulted him in broken nose.

That man again punched him which knocked out the boy and he felt on ground by thud. Boy groaned in pain and want to gets up but does not have much strength to get up.

A smile of victory comes on the face of that man, then the referee comes to him and raises his hand and announced him the winner. Seeing this, all the people there clap loudly for the man.

After that the boy still played two more matches but he could not win because he was still a teenager.

He looks at the person from whom he was defeated who looks back at him smirking and at the last he looks at the audience who is shouting that man name on top of their lungs.

When he moves outside from the ring. Then there comes an elderly man named Michael and sits down next to him and gives him a bottle of water and says " you tried your best vishu." and his saying this wasn't any sarcasm but was meant to encourage., and the boy only nodded in his response.

" won't you say anything " Michael asks again, but that boy just gives him a sad smile and stands up, wiping off his sweat and putting his hoodie back on.

" See you Next week Michael Bhai " When the boy speaks, Michael speaks back to him. " ofcourse my vishu" ( vish naam se hi sablog wahan usko jante the) Then the boy leaves and Michael watches him leave and thinks to himself.

People come here to fight with each other and some people also come here to earn money but he knows why this boy comes here to fight, not with anyone but with himself

That emptiness in his eyes is not just for nothing they screams his loneliness When this boy came here for the first time two years ago, and lose but he had done everything to fight back, no one expected him to come again. But he came again and beat again but he never stopped coming here every weekend for the last two years

Michael doesn't know why that boy comes here to remove his emptiness or to forget his sorrows Nowadays, where all teenagers are left on the weekend to celebrate with their family and friends, that boy comes here to fight with himself.

After leaving from there that boy goes straight to his house. Because if he doesn't reach home on time, his grandparents will ask him a thousand questions it's not that he lives with his grandparents But he comes only to spend his weekend on his maternal grandparents house and if he doesn't reach home on time, his grandparents will ask him many questions the next morning when they don't find him in his room because he sneak out from the house at midnight and now it's going to be morning.

As soon as he reaches home, he sees a beautiful bungalow in front of him. and sighed  That bungalow is so big and luxurious that on seeing it, it is known that the people living in that house are millionaires.

He jumps from outside into the garden of that bungalow and then reaches below his room.

The bungalow has two floors with a terrace. He climbs up the same way he came down. because it was his every weekend work to go up and down like this and anyone can do this because his room is on first floor itself.

He comes inside his room, and then locks his window door, and all he comes into view is just darkness whom he thinks like his life.

 He hust sighs and goes to the washroom and comes back fresh after a while. and watch the time It's 3:30 am, but the sleep is far away from him. 

He just lies down in his bed gives a peck on his favourite member who is sleeping in his bed like she owns. 

His pup ( joy) with whom he shares his deepest secrets of his life, his best buddy. And she is only one girl bestie in his life from which she take very much benefits.

He takes out his phone from his jeans pocket and started scrolling social media until he falls asleep.

* _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ *

Please vote and comment dear silent reader's🥺💞

Your one vote make me smile 😊
There is nothing wrong to be a reason for someone happiness 🌼

Episode 2 after over all 150+votes and over all 20 +comments. (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

Thanks for reading this story