Chapter 1. "It's all normal."

6:00 A.M.
it was a normal day for Kate. She was an employee for Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria. She worked two different shifts, since they were low on staff. She was a security guard during the day and at night.

Diiiiiiinnnnngggggg
That was her alarm, she slapped the top of the clock, falling back asleep.

Diiiiiinnnnnnggggg

It rang again. She groaned and rolled over, facing the clock. She turned it off, rubbing her eyes. She hopped up off the bed and went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, took a shower, did her hair, and threw on her uniform.
"Looks like another shitty work day..." She huffed. She didn't like her job, but she was best friends with the owners son, Michael. Michael knew she was looking for a job with somewhat decent pay, so he suggested the Pizzaria where his father worked. She knew his father pretty well. She always went over to the Afton's house, they felt like a family to her, excluding William, who was barely ever home.

She walked out of her apartment, heading to the bus stop. About 5 minutes later, the bus showed up. Kate walked on board, sitting down in a seat. There were other people also on their way to work. A few moments later, she arrived at her stop. When she got out, she was greeted by her good friend, Charlie. "Looks like someone decided to wake up today." He laughed teasingly. "Oh hush, I'm always early." She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, you're right." He said, sarcastically. He opened the door, gesturing for her to walk in. She walked inside, seeing the animatronics. "Sheesh, and I thought they were scarier when their turned on." She stared at their lifeless faces. Charlie chuckled. "Ehh, well... they're not THAT scary."

"Easy for you to say. You're the maintenance guy."

Kate went backstage and flipped the switch for the animatronics. "Oh, do you know if Mr. Afton is going to be here today? I think he said today was his day off?" She asked at Charlie who was in the locker room, putting on his uniform. "Yeah, it's his day off. It's pretty weird for him to take a day off though, he's always at work. Did something happen?" He walked back out into the party room, adjusting his hat. "No, I think he would've told me. Maybe he got tired."

Kate went to a room that had a small children's play area. She saw her favorite animatronic, Confetti. She had a small pad underneath her where she stood. Instead of being 6'0 like the other animatronics, she was 5'11, since she was intended to hug kids who were feeling anxious or just wanted a hug. She had huge, oversized paws and big feet. Her whole intention was to be a comfort animatronic. She was built differently. Instead of the hard plastic shells like Freddy and the crew, she was fuzzy and soft. She was also a Caracal, Kates favorite animal. Kate smiled seeing Confetti. She loved her ever since she was a little girl. Confetti was there when Kate had a hard time with her grandma being in the hospital. "Hello, my friend." She spoke while she was stroking the fur on her arm. "Let's bring you to life, shall we?"

Kate then switched the switch in the wall, powering up Confetti. "It's alright, you can relax! Just give me a hug if you need to!" Confetti said, powering on. Kate smiled again, that was Confetti's famous line. Charlie stood in front of the doorframe, leaning against it. "Looks like someone was happy to see her today." Kate looked at Charlie. "Yeah, she always cheers me up."

"Well then, she's doing her job right." He stood off the doorframe, walking towards Confetti. "She's one hell of an animatronic, that's for sure."

He chuckled. Kate chuckled as well. "Yeah... she's always been there for me when I needed her." Charlie looked over at Kate and smiled, then looked back at Confetti. "She really does make you feel better, huh?" He looked into Confetti's eyes. "After all, it is her job." Kate nodded, agreeing with him. She then looked at her watch, checking the time. It was 6:15 A.M. "People should be arriving soon, we better make sure everything is working correctly." She walked towards the main party room.

"Right, let's go." He followed behind her. After they checked everything, they opened the doors to let clients in. Kate went into the office, keeping an eye on the security cameras. After the Pizzaria was about to close, she heard a knock on the door. "Come in." She said. Charlie entered the room, closing the door behind him. "Hey, just wanted to let you know Mr. Afton just arrived." She looked at the clock. "At 8:20 P.M.? We close in 10 minutes." She looked confused. Charlie sighed. "Yeah, I know. I found it strange too." She got out of her chair, heading to the main party room. When she got in, she didn't see anyone. "Did everyone leave?" She looked at Charlie. "They we're all just in here. Maybe they did. But... where is Mr. Afton?" He looked around. "Let's split up, you look in the other party rooms, I'll check backstage in the maintenance room and in the Childrens area."

**Hello, reader! Thank you so much for reading my story! I really do appreciate it so much! Please note: this story was completely made up by me. None of this is from the actual creators of Fnaf. If you enjoyed the story, stay tuned! Chapter two will be posted up soon. :)**