Chapter 3: "We need a plan."

"But you-" She covered his mouth "Charlie. Listen. Mr. Afton killed 5 kids. I don't know why, but when I found him, he chased me too. When I tried to get away, he got my leg. He didn't follow me. At least I don't think."

He looked at her, scooping her up. Kate was a little surprised. "What are you doing?" She looked at him, confused. "I'm taking you to the bathroom to clean your leg. It's not good to have an open wound like that." Kate scoffed. "I'm fine. We need to stop William before he does any harm." Charlie set her down on the counter, searching his cabinets for some bandages and wrap. "He can wait. You can't. If you don't get help quick, you could get infected and it could be bad."

He put some ointment on the wound, putting bandages on the cut. He then wrapped her leg." Kate watched him. "You're an idiot, you know?" He looked up at her and smiled. "I know you don't mean that." Kate looked away and mumbled. "Thanks, dummy." Charlie put the extra medical items away. "Of course. Now, tell me what happened. I need to know." Charlie gently grabbed her hand, leading her to the couch. She sat down next to him, she sighed. After telling him everything, they sat in silence.

"Why though...? Why would he do that?" He looked down at the ground, still processing everything. Kate sighed again, burying her face in her hands. "I don't know, that's why we need to find out." Charlie looked at her with an upset expression. He put his hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "Hey, we'll get to the bottom of this." Kate uncovered her face, looking straight in front of her before facing him.

"How can you be so sure?" Charlie looked at her. "Because me and you make the perfect team. We can stop William." Kate looked at him and smiled a little. "I guess... but we need to come up with a plan." After they came up with their plan, they prepared everything. "Well, I better get to my apartment." Kate said. "What about your leg? Are you gonna be able to walk on your own?" She looked at him and scoffed. "You don't trust that I can take care of myself? I'm independent." Charlie looked at her and quickly tried to rephrase his words. "N-no! I know you can take care of yourself, I'm just worried that you might not be okay." Kate chuckled. "I'll be fine. I promise." Charlie sighed. "If you insist..."
She waved. "Cya, dummy."

"Bye."

***Hello! Been awhile, but I just remembered I need to properly introduce Charlie, Confetti, and Kate. I'll place a picture of Carlie and Kate below! I still need some art for Confetti.***

Charlie ^^Age: 20Position: MaintenanceHair: BrownEyes: Brown

Charlie ^^
Age: 20
Position: Maintenance
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

Kate ^^Age: 18Position: Day/night shiftHair: BlondeEyes: Blue

Kate ^^
Age: 18
Position: Day/night shift
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

***Thats all for now, thanks for reading!!***