Uhh hi?

So!! Welcome to my story! Haha.. yeah.. it'll be great! Well I guess not really, Anyway I should introduce myself!

Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya or Deku, Deku stands for 'useless' which is what I am.. I'm..

Useless
Worthless
A waste of space
A nobody
Quirkless
Quirkless freak
Loser
Crybaby

I am whatever I get called.. *sigh* I don't understand anymore, at first the class was so nice! Until.. Kacchan told the class that I basically 'bullied' him and his friends.

YEAH THATS A STRAIGHT UP FUCKING LIE!

Sorry for yelling. Umm so now most of the class either bullies me or just straight up ignores me..

At least I have my best friend! He's the only person who has been kind to me since Kacchan decided to lie. He didn't believe it, I would never hurt someone.. He gets bullied too, he gets called

-Idiot
-stupid
-dumbass
-charger
-loser
-A Nobody 

Despite all this he still stays happy. He doesn't care about what they call him, he only cares about what they call me. I don't know why..

The other day I told him I was quirkless and his exact words were

"It doesn't matter if your quirkless or not.. your still my best friend whether you like it or not.."

It made me smile a small one but real.. it was like he was the only one that understood me, Denki and Aizawa always stayed by my side.

I'm grateful for them.. staying by my side

Kacchan also told my Mum that lie.. so she started to ignore me.. whenever I tried talking to her she would just stand up and leave the room.

Why did she believe him? I CAME HOME EVERY FUCKING DAY WITH BRUISES, BURNS AND SOMETIMES BLOOD ON ME! ME! NEVER HIM. HE WAS THE SO CALLED 'BEST FUCKING STUDENT EVER!

THE FUCKING TEACHERS AT THAT SCHOOL DID JACK SHIT! THEY JUST STOOD THERE AND FUCKING WATCHED.

... they didn't ever bother to stop.. I-I need to go wash my  eyes, The tears sting.. I think that happens when you cry alot.. I don't exactly know..

I'll go now. It was nice meeting you! ^^