How me and Denki became friends

Hi again! It's me.. your useless.. quirkless.. nobody..

Well let's put the negativity aside for now I want to tell you how me and Denki became friends.

So here we go!

_______________________________________________________________

Two years ago in middle school, he was a new student. In my class to be exact, he sat next to me and started talking to me, I was scared at first thinking he would call me names.. but he just said "Hi! I'm Denki Kaminari, you can call me Kaminari if you like!"

I looked at him in confusion as I tilted my head.. the new kid was talking to me? I would think he would talk to the others instead.. although when he introduced himself I chuckled a little bit, "Hi.. I'm Izuku Midoriya, I think i'll stick with Denki.."  he smiled at me then nodded his head.

"Well Midoriya! Do you wanna be friends?" I looked at him shocked.. he wanted to be my friend? C-could I finally have a friend?! "U-um.. sure!"

"Don't bother being friends with this freak!" He looked up and saw one of the students lets call himmmm Rylic "Well too bad! I'm already his friend!"  Rylic looked at me in pure anger, "I guess I have two victims then." When he said that

" When he said that

I was afraid.. what if the bullying gets worse? Rylic is actually worse then Kacchan, he's basically a villian.. he brings knives to school and threatens to kill people if they don't allow him to do something.. yeah.... so that's fun! Haha.. you know what lets just skip past that part...

I was walking around the park when I saw Denki crying, I ran over to him and immediately hugged him.. "What's wrong Den.." that was my nickname for him, "oh.. i-it's nothing. It was just umm... dirt! Yeah I got dirt in my eye! Haha.."

I could tell he was lying, "Den.. I can see the scars on you.. did our classmates hurt you?.." he looked at me and slowly nodded his head, "I don't know their name but they had blonde hair and red eyes.." once he said that I immediately knew who he was talking about.

I stood up and stuck my hand out to help him up, he then grabbed my hand and I helped him up. I then held his hand and started walking to my house, when we got there I grabbed the spare keys from under the mat and unlocked the door.

We entered the house and went straight to the living room, "Mum can I have the first aid kit?" she turned around to answer, but then she saw Denki ans immediately stood up "Of course! I'll go get it!" She then walked away to grab the kit.

Two minutes later she came back with the first aid kit and told Denki to sit down on the lounge, he went and sat down and I sat next to him. "This might hurt but don't worry.." my  mum then began to treat his wounds, forty-five minutes later she finished treating him and asked if he wanted to stay for dinner. He looked at me with a 'Can I?' face, I nodded and smiled at him. "Yes please" Mum then went to the kitchen and started to cook dinner.

Denki and I went to my room, and played some games together. We played Minecraft, Roblox, Bitlife, Goat simulator and plague ink. We played for ages until we got called down for dinner, we had some lasagne.

After dinner Denki and I went back up to my room, and decided to have a sleepover. We stayed up for hours watching movies and playing games, we would even talk about crazy things that never actually happened. We finally got tired and packed everything up getting ready to go to bed, we then got into our pajamas and layed down on the ground next to eachother.

We got into our sleeping bags that my mum brought in for us and started to close our eyes. "I'm glad you're my friend" I looked at him surprised and smiled softly, "I'm glad you're my friend too" we then smiled at eachother and fell asleep.

And that was how me and Denki became friends.

Thanks for listening to my story everyone!

( that is the end of this chapter! Before you leave the book or go to the next chapter I would like to give someone a shoutout! You know what i'm not even gonna call then shoutouts, i'll call them Storyreads! (Thats fucking cringe but WHO CARES!) tooooo Not_So_Cool_Now_101 for being my favourite author!)

See you in the next chapter!