I got told to off myself again

Dear quirkless freak,
Go take swan dive of the roof of the building

That is  what the note said the EXACT SAME WORD! I heard on the last day of middle school, before all of this started! BEFORE I GOT INTO UA!! I SHOULD OF NEVER WENT THERE! Yes.. I should have never got in, then everyone wouldn't hate me.. my mum would still love me.. if only I wasn't quirkless.. if only I was never born..

It's getting harder and harder to endure this everyday.. luckily I still have Mr Aizawa and Den on my side.. right? W-what if they turn on me? W-what if they're faking? W-what if Den hates me? Excuse me for a second, I just need a break for a moment i'll be back in ten minutes. I'll make sure to set a timer so I don't forget.

Alright I'm back! Now where we we? Ah! Right!

After all the anxiety and everything I went up to my room and shut the door making sure to lock it so nobody could come in. Den knows that I lock my door so he usually comes in through the window, which in all honesty is stupid and he knows it but he doesn't care.

He will do anything to protect me and to have talks with me, he makes sure to be quiet so the others don't know he's in my room. I then saw him knocking on my window, we actually made a secret code. I can't tell you because well it's a secret, I went over and opened the window for him, he then came in and began to speak.

After he finished talking he left through the window and went back to his room, the only time I'm happy is when I'm around him. I don't exactly know why.. I mean I'm happy around Mr Aizawa too but with Denki it's different.. I-I don't know how to explain it.

I looked at the time and it was eleven o'clock at night I guess that explains why I feel so tired, and I mean sleepy tired not my normal kind of tired. Which is me being tired of life in general.

Sorry for such the short chapter but the author doesn't feel well and has been getting migraines (idk how to spell it so please tell me if it is correct or not)

The author will make sure the next chapter is a little bit longer. It may take a while since the author is also trying to make a video, i'll let her tell you what she does. AND she would like no rude comments if she sees any she will delete them (if she can)

Here you go author!

Thank you Izuku. So my youtube channel name is the exact same as this one (PandaDunes) and I do gacha club, only villain deku. There are also some Roblox videos but I'm going to stop doing them. So there you go!

Bye! Bye!