Goodbye forever

I've just woken up from my repeative nightmare feeling  happy and excited, I think my fate has finally been decided! It's my destiny to stab myself in the throat!

Obviously I can't try just yet.. Denki will be sad.. I'll have to wait until he's asleep, then I'll do it. Nobody would really care if I died.. I don't even think Denki or Aizawa would care.. but at the same time I know they care..

It's been an hour now, Denki is finally asleep and I'm now walking to the kitchen. Once I got there I grabbed a knife and walked over to the one room no one is allowed in. It's the perfect spot because nobody will find me!

I put the knife up against my throat and I begin to push it in. I then start having second thoughts..

What if Denki is upset?
What if Aizawa also is upset?

The thoughts of Denki and Aizawa clouded my brain. But I already made a decision.. I have to leave.. I'm sorry..

Goodbye.. I then slit my throat open losing a lot of blood and slowly falling unconscious..

Now I here beeping noises, it's a heart monitor so I'm in the hospital.. how did they find me?! W-what if I wake up?! I don't want to be in this hell anymore!! I then see to lights.. a light one and a dark one. The light one means I get to wake up and live, but the dark one means I don't wake up and I die.. I ran to the dark one not wanting to go back to the real world..

Soon I then heard the heart monitor beep rapidly, I was gone. I then saw everything. I saw the time I first met Denki.. the first time I met Aizawa.. I saw everything good that happened in my life, I didn't see anything bad.. I regret doing what I did.. but it had to be done, I'm sorry you two..

But I had to do this, to make everyone happy..

Goodbye..

Holy shit! That was sad 😔  I hope you enjoyed this series and I'm sorry if it made you cry cause it definitely made me cry..

I love you Iz - Denki

I miss you problem son - Aizawa