I jumped

So I'm gonna start posting on weekends but right now I'm bored- Sooo thank you Not_So_Cool_Now_101 for the idea. 😊

Now...

TAKE THE STAGE IZUKU!
_______________________________________________________________

Since eleven o'clock I've being drawing for a while, I decide to check the time and it's around five minutes until three o'clock in the morning. I stand up and walk towards my beds, I lie down and fall asleep. A few hours later I wake up and check the time five o'clock that means the others are still asleep.

Although I've been thinking all night..

Why should I be alive? It's not like anyone cares about me. Ha! Not even my own mother cares about me! SO WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I STILL BE ALIVE?!

Hold on.. I've just had some ideas.. hmm what should I do? Should I starve myself? Or should I make my wrists bleed? Wait no I can't do those Denki and Mr Aizawa will figure it out, they'll find out about everything!

Actually.. what exactly is the harm of trying? I think I'll just eat and then throw it up.. It's been two hours now and my alarm has starting going off, I press the off button and I get ready like every other day.

I then head day to the kitchen and I make myself a slice of toast I decided to not put anything on it since I'll force myself to throw it up anyway, I put it on a plate and sit at the table I made sure to inhale the food, after that I put my plate in the sink and rush to the bathroom locking the door.

I then throw up in the toilet after forcing myself to do it. I've now been throwing up for two minutes now and I decide to stop, I stand up and flush the toilet, after I do that I walk to the sink making sure to wash my hands and face. I then brush my teeth and leave the room.

I then leave the dorms and head off to school, I enter the classroom and I notice Mr Aizawa isn't there I then get a notification on my phone from Mr Aizawa  I look at Mr Aizawa's text and it said "I'll be away for a few weeks due to family matters" that was what the message said, I then look around for Denki but he is no where to be found.

I then get another notification and this time it's from Denki I read the message and it said "I've come down with a really bad virus and I've ended up in the hospital, but I'll be back in a few days I promise." I turn off my phone and I realise that I'm all alone... Haha.. I'm doomed.

I then see class 1-b entering the room with my  classmates, that was when I realised I was more then doomed, with them working together I would go through more torture then usual. Ugh! I wish Mr Aizawa and Denki were here!!

They went and sat down at their desks while glaring at me I could already tell what was going to happen. I'm grateful that my class only calls me names and throws stuff at me, but.. class 1-b haha no.. they torture me, they beat me up alot! Their teacher is just as bad Vlad king. If anything he isn't a king.. he isn't a hero.. he's just like the rest of them.. a fake idiotic pathetic human being!

He starts teaching while looking at me every second, I put my head on the table and cover my ears trying to block out the noises I'm hearing.. the others can't hear it.. I must be going insane! Haha yep I'm going completely insane!!

By the time I could block out the noise class was finally over and they were all gone.. school was also over for some reason. Apparently there was an accident in the teachers lounge, I don't know what happened but I'm glad that school is over! I'm also glad that today is Friday so I can stay in my room all day and only come out for food.. well I'll throw it up anyway so why should I eat?