Plans!

No one's POV cont.

"I won't leave you.." Hyunjin whispered to Felix falling asleep next to him. The next morning Hyunjin woke up to Felix in his arms, and Minji in the middle of the two. He got up early to go make breakfast for the three of them. "Let's see what should I make?" He was being as quiet as he could until he heard footsteps walking into the kitchen. "Hyunjin your awake?" Felix was up in his pajamas rubbing his eyes. "Yes what do you want for breakfast?" "Toast, and coffee.." "Coming right up!" "We still haven't found out why we can see our death timer, why it is infinity, or how Minji can see ghost." "Maybe all these things are fate Felix?" "Maybe." "Minji has school again today right?" "Yes her she has preschool again." "Wow for 4 years old she is learning pretty early?" "Yes well that is what preschool is for.." "I will take her to school today!" "Okay why not." "Here you go your toast, and coffee enjoy!" "Thank you may you wake her up please?" "Of course!" Hyunjin woke Minji up excited to take her to school for the first time. He got her dressed, and got her washed up. "Let's go" "Okay appa!" "We are off Felix!" "See you later Minji!" "Bye Mommy!" Hyunjin put her into her car seat. "Comfortable?" "Mhm." "Alright then off we go!" They drove for around ten minutes to get to her preschool. "I will see you off now okay Minji." "Bye appa!" Minji waved while walking into the preschool. Hyunjin walked back to the car driving off. "Back Felix!" "Hey!" "What do you want to do today?" "Well we went shopping, and cleaned, we pretty much did everything today." "That is good we can rest then!" "Mhm!" 

The two watched shows all day until their bellies were grumbling. "Let me cook ,and then in a bit we can pick up Minji!" "Okay!" Felix smiled at Hyunjin. "You know I am still very curious as to why we can see everything we see now?" "Me too Felix." "Hyunjin are you sure you don't know anything?" "Nope." "Oh well then." Felix continued cooking for a while, until he finally perfected the dish. "All done!" "Is it time to pick up Minji?" "Mhm we are right on time!" "Let's go!" They hopped into the car driving to the preschool. "Minji!" "Appa!" "Hey how was preschool?" "Fun!" "Good!" "I am here to humph." "Look Minji your mommy is pouting." "Eomma I love you the most so don't pout!" "Yes you must love me the most!" "Can I ask a question?" "Of course you can." "Why don't mommy, and daddy kiss?" "HUH?" Felix was blushing like there was no tomorrow. "All the other kids mommy, and daddy kiss, and hug?" "Well that is because-" "Do you want us to?" Felix exclaimed. "Mhm!" "Okay then!" Hyunjin was shocked, but in the next second Felix had kissed him, on the cheek. "There." "Yay!" The two were blushing they were as red as tomatoes. "Let's go home.." "Okay!" Minji took Hyunjin, and Felix's hands while walking all the way to the car. 

At the house/apartment

"Come eat Minji!" "Okay momma!" Minji ran to the table ready to eat. "Try this gimbap, and the broth!" "Wow the noodles, and gimbap are so good mommy! "I am glad it is all good." Felix had a soft smile while looking at Minji enjoy her food so much. Minji gobbled down her food very quickly. "Mommy is going to wash up the dishes so go play." "Yay!" "What are you going to watch Minji?" "Beauty, and the beast!" Hyunjin patted her on the head. "Well have fun Minji!" Hyunjin was never the soft type he was almost always serious, or hurt. "Hey Lix what you doing?" "Just cleaning Hyunjin." "I was thinking maybe this weekend we can go to the club?" "With Minji no way." "No Jisung said he would babysit for us with Lee know." "I don't know Hyunjin?" "Come on since when was the last time we went out." "Fine." "Good I heard about this new club so I am excited!"

(Message from author) Heyy haven't heard from me in a while? Well I know this part was short forgive me T^T , But I hope you guys have enjoyed this part be ready for the next! And as always Eat, and Sleep well^^ ~Bubbles~

Word Count: 740 Words <3