Rotten to the core {Prologue}

Once upon a time, long, long ago.... well, more like 20 years ago. Belle married beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends Big cake! Yeah so, instead of a honeymoon, Beast United all of the kingdoms and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks ... basically all the interesting people... and booted them off to the Isle of The Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is their hood. No wi-fi No way out, Our so they thought, Hang out you are about to meet them... And here they are.

??? POV

               I was walking down the disgusting sidewalks of the Isle of the lost my home. Which was more like a jail than a home. I fixed my straightened hair as I tried move across without being spotted. I was too obvious tho, I was the only one at the Isle who had Brunette hair with blue highlights, and my outfit consisted of a navy blue leather jacket with red accents, ripped leather jeans and boots, underneath the jacket I had a plain white shirt. I walked by a girl with purple hair and a purple outfit. That was Mal daughter of Maleficent. She was spray painting  her tag of her mother Maleficent with the title 'Long Live Evil'. I just stared at Here. 

{Rotten to the Core.}

Mal: They say I'm trouble. 

They say I'm bad.

They say I'm Evil.

and That make me glad.

             Just as Mal finished her part a brute-ish guy wearing a beanie came, That was Jay Son of Jafar, and just like his father he was a great thief.

Jay: A dirty no-good

Down to the bone

Your worst Nightmare

Can't take me home.

Did i forgot to mention I have a sister? Because I do and She was just appearing from inside a where house. She was Evie, daughter of Evil Queen. my mother. Evie was wearing a similar color scheme to mine though her's was lighter. She had a flirty look on her face like always.

Evie: So I've got some mischief

In my blood

Can you blame me?

I've never got no love!

             Rounding up the introductions with the shortest of all. He had White hair, and in his color scheme he had Black adn white like dalmations, Like his mother Cruela. That fella is Carlos. 

Carlos: They think I'm callous
A low life hood
I feel so useless 

All: Misunderstood! 

Mal and Evie: Mirror, Mirror on the wall

Who is the baddest of them all

Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

Chorus: I'm rotten to the core, 

Rotten to the core

I'm rotten to the core

Who could ask for more?

I'm nothing like the kid next- like the kid next door

I'm rotten to the core

Mal: Call me a schemer