R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S

Evan's POV

                That Night, the five of us were in the Kitchen baking a cooking with the love potion. Mal and Evie were both Baking a I sat next to the dog who I knew now was named Dude. I was petting It as I heard Them plotting.
                        "All right. It says that we still need one tear, and I never cry." Mal read out loud before looking at us.
                         "Let's Just chop some Onions." Said Carlos.
                         "No. It says that we need one tear of Human sadness. and this love potion gets the best so we have to follow it exactly." Mal replied as I sighed 
                          "I still believe this is way out of line for us to do" I said earning a glare for Mal once again.
                           "A tear's a tear" Jay dismissed no understanding. 
                           "that's no true Jay . They both have antibodies and enzyme, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear." Evie snaps making everyone go quiet. I smile at her
                           "Listen to you." Mal smirks as Evie sheepishly smiles.
                           "I always knew you were just a pretty face sis" I smiles more proud.
                           "Yeah, I knew that." Jays Scoffs as Carlos snorts.
                          "Yeah right" I laughed. 
                            "Yeah, i did" Jay replies, Suddenly someone walks into the kitchen makin all of us freeze. 'We are caught.' I thought dropping down from the counter.
                           "There you are, Mal! I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do their hair! Midnight snack, huh? What you guys making?" A girl who had beautiful hair and pajamas said
                           "Nothing special." Mal said trying to play it cool "Just cookies. Just as she said That the girl dipped her finger in the cookie dough. "Oh, no, no" Mal and Evie exclaimed. 
                            "Wait, wait, wait" Carlos and I yelled. but she had already taken the finger to her mouth and licked off the dough. 'Welp we are screwed.' I thought. She stared at us as though we all had grown two heads.
                              "what? I'm not gonna double dip." She stated confused.
                            "feel Anything?" I asked, I walked closer half worried half curious if the love potion worked.
                                 "Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something?" Mal spoke as well, as My sister gulped in concern.
                            "Hey, there." Jay flirted seeing if they Potion worked. The girl just stares with wide eyes, before walking away from Jay. 
                            "It could use some chips" she informed
                            "Chips?" Jay asked confused as well as the rest of us.
                           "And those are...? I questioned confused.
                            "Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group. Wait didn't your mom ever make you gys, like, chocolate chip cookies. Like when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and...."As she spoke like that we all glanced at her. I felt like I liked what she was saying and wished mother was like that instead of focusing on my Image. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" She had noticed our faces had changed from confusion to sadness, 
                                "It's just different where we're from." Mal replies in sadness.
                               "Yeah I know. I just, you know, I thought...Even Villains love their kids.... Oh how awful." She says as We all noticed a tear roll down her face, Mal quickly brushed her tear off her cheek and splashed it on the bowl. I had to look down. Because all that she spoke made me tear up as well. I dried them off quickly.
                                "Yeah, Well, big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by. Really, really have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams." Mal spoke in a hurry voice as she pushed the girl out
                                 "Good night." The girl replied but she sounded slightly shocked at us.
                                  "see you tomorrow. Okay, boys cookie sheet, Evie, Oven." Mal Instructs.
                                   "Yes, Ma'am." Said Evie.
                                    "Can we just quit while we are ahead?" I asked and Once again got glared by Mal and Jay hit the back of my head. making me sigh. 'This is Ridiculous'  I thought.