The Dorms and Museum.

Evan's POV

                            "Oh thanks...." Doug said as I began to walk to follow my friends. "Evan Wait!" I stopped on my tracks and turn to face him. "Uh, I was told that since you are an uneven number of students, you won't be with your friends." 
                            "Oh... then where would I'd be?" I asked him tilting my head.
                             "You were going to room with Zach but... he uh, talked to get his roommate change... now My roommate and You are my Roommate." He said 
                            "Great" I said "I did get the feeling that  Zachary did not want to see my face." I said with a small. "Alright uh, Doug. Where is our room" He looked at me nervous, before leading me to his room. Well our room. 'At least I wasn't going to share a room with Zach. He give vibes he hates me. ' I thought.  As I followed Doug. I looked at him as we walked and he was taller by a few inches which made me chuckle to myself but Undoubtedly he heard me. He kept walking and didn't face me to see why was I laughing. He was kind of cute when he was nervous. Once we Had Reached the door of our room and Looked at it before Doug opened the door. 
                          "Well, uh, this is our room" He said nervous. 'He still is nervous. For the son of Dopey he sure seem kind of Bashful' I thought.

                            "That's y-your side" He said pointing to the empty side of the room. I smiled He looked at Doug's side of the room and saw how it looked. 'If Jay saw this room he would say this place seems nerdy' I thought. I glanced at a few things around and my eyes fell on the instrument He played when we arrived to Auradon. I noticed his closet open and notice his outfits. Really Really nerdy to the max. I placed my bag on my bed and smiled 
                           "This place looks nice." I said  as I layed on the bed "Oh my! It's comfy!"
                          "Don't you have bed at the Isle?" Doug asked curiously.
                            "We do.. yes but It's not this comfy. Beside, My mother doesn't allow me to have a Bed so I used to sleep on the cold solid dirty floor." I said snuggling the pillow. "And she Cares about how I look" I said muffled due to having my face buried to the pillow. I slowly felt myself falling to a deep sleep. This bed felt warm and comfy and......

Someones's POV

            As Mal and Evie entered our room, our eyes were filled with a pretty pink looking room. Evie was so in love the room. Shlooked around the room totally enjoying the room. 
                                 "This is so Amazi-" Evie  started but Mal spoke
                                  "Gross" She said
                                   "Yeah Amazingly-gross" Evie said faking a disgust face. 
                                   "I'll need sunscreen." Said Mal "E windows." Evie moved to close the curtains to the Windows close to her, while Mal did it to the side.

         They Both we settling into their rooms. Carlos found a videogame in their room and he was playing it. 
                                   "Whoa! Whoa! ah, Ah Whoa!" Carlos cheered in excitement. Not long after both Evie and Mal entered the room, Mal impressed by their room. 
                                    "Jay, What are you doing?" Mal asked. 
                                    "It's called stealing" Jay said smirking.
                                      "Okay? What's the point?" She asked him. 
                                    "Well, Mal it's like buying whatever I want, except it's free." Jay replies with a grin, he did enjoy stealing way too much. 
                                   "Okay. So you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world." Mal sopke
                                  "You sound just like your mom" Said Evie.
                                   "Thank you!" She said. 
                                  "You do it your way, I'll do it mine" Jay shrugged to Mal. 
                                  "Die suckers!" Yelled Carlos "Jay, come check this thing out. Man, It's awesome."  Carlos called, and Jay just walked over and played the game, and he did seemed to very be into it like Carlos
                                  "Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Mal asked us with impatience.
                                   "Fairy Godmother... Blah blah blah, Magic Wand... Blah blah blah" Jay shrugged off Mal. 
                                   "This is our chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and cruel. Yeah?" Mal said to everyone who instantly took in her words.
                                 "Yeah" Everyone, excluding Mal, said in unison. 
                                    "Where is Evan?" Evie asked frowning.
                                  "Evie mirror me." Mal called out to her, as she just walked to the table and sat down with Mal. Jay and Carlos walking towards her.
                                    "Mirror Mirror on the.... my Hand, where is fairy godmother's wand... stand?" Evie asked trying to rhyme, 
                                 "There it is!" Mal exclaimed.  "Zoom out"
                                 "Magic mirror, not too close. Closer, Closer, Closer." Evie ordered the mirror as it continued zooming in.
                                 "Can I go Back to my game? I'm On level 3" Said Carlos
                                 "Stop! it's in a Museum! Do we know where that is?" Mal questioned, Carlos typed into the laptop.
                                 "2.3 miles from here" Carlos Replied to Mal's Question.
                                 "Where is Evan?" Evie asked the mirror and It show him sleeping his face burried on the pillow.
                                  "Great, He got here and he already forgot about the Mission." growled Jay. Evie rolled her eyes at Him.
                                "Come on." Mal spoke as everyone rushed out of the room "Carlos!" Mal called him when they left.
                              "Coming! He replied sheepishly and he ran to catch up with the others.