Ride to Auradon

Evan's POV

                    When we all finished the 'Conversation' with Maleficent, there was a car horn coming from the outside. I took a deep breath as I fixed a few strands of hair off my face. I looked at Evie before looking away. 'I guess This is where we leave right?' I thought. As I poked my head out of the many dirty windows and noticed a long car, a thing Cruella Described as a Limousine. 
                                                "Let's get this party started" Said Jay.
                                               "Carlos, Come." Cruella Beckoned for her son to go to her.
                                                "Who is the fairest of them all?" Mother asked Evie.
                                                "Me!" Replied Evie.
                                                "Ah!" Mother exclaimed.
                                                "You" Evie corrected as I scoffed.
                                                 "Yes! Let's go." Mother rushed Evie to get ready then sent a glare. I sighed and got a move on to get ready, I knew what she meant without telling me.
                                                  "Yeah yeah... I wont Disappoint" I said sarcastically. I walked away I was tired of this pressure she placed on me.  I went to get a few of my many outfits approved by mother which I did not like but I wore them to please her. I walked Outside and I was the first one to place my bag in the back of the car before stepping inside. 'Oh my! this is Comfy!' I thought. Just as I was getting comfy inside Carlos burst inside the car and sat down next to me. He made me jump due to all the suddenness. 
                                              "What the-" I had started saying but I knew why he was how he was since I heard Cruella call out to Him.
                                              "Ingrate!" She yelled. I smirked.
                                             "Mommy wont keep you safe from Dogs now!" I said smirking and barking making him scared before I stopped laughing and apologizing earning a punch to my shoulder. Evie and Jay soon entered. Evie sat down next to me. Now I Was between Carlos and Her.  Last but not least Mal joined inside. The car slowly started moving Our parent more like Mother, Cruella and Jaffar were heard.
                                              "Bring home the gold!"
                                               "Bring home a puppy."
                                               "Bring Home a prince."  I rolled my eyes as I finally relaxed and leaned back in the limo seat and got comfy. 'I could get used to this' I thought. I looked around and saw Candy. I instantly began to dig into sweets, just like Jay and Carlos. As I ate I looked changed my attention ,as I ate, to Evie and Mal's reactions. 
                                               "You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out." Evie spok to Mal as she used her makeup brush on Mal who looked disgusted. 
                                               "Ew, stop" She told Evie slapping the brush away, "I'm plotting."
                                               "Well, it's not very attractive" Evie stated. 
                                              "It not lady like" I joked trying to mimic mother's voice.
                                               "And you Evan. Don't eat sweets! It will ruin your face! and here" Evie pulled out a comb and began combing my hair 
                                               "Evie you sound just like mom" I said my smile fading feeling like she was now in charge of me keeping my 'Image'. I noticed Mal find a remote and pressed the button on it, I noticed something Behind her and Evie go down showing us the road ahead. 
                                             "Look!" Evie exclaimed, as we followed her line of sight, we see the driver was about to drive off the bridge, making everyone scare.
                                              "It's a trap!" Carlos screamed out, as he clinged onto me for comfort. I looked at Evie and Held her hand to calm her down. Though I was screaming as well which didn't help calming her. But nothing happened and a golden like bridge appear.
                                               "What just Happened?" I asked, seeming more calm.
                                               "It must be Magic!" Evie gasped out amazed. 
                                               "Hey. Did this little button just open the magic barrier?" Mal asked holding up the remote she found,
                                                  "No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button.... "The driver replies before pressing something as the screen between the driver and us. came back up. 'Damn. Nasty much?' I thought.

"Okay. Nasty. I like that guy." Mal smirked. I leaned back into the seat getting comfy. I looked at everyone before resuming into eating more candy handing some to my sister and smiled. As we ate, I looked out the car's Window, I saw We had Reached main land of Auradon. It was big, clean and sunnier. I raised my eyebrow as we drove past a sign that read.