More than just a Pretty face

Evie's POV 

~time skip~

                 I was in Chemistry class. Sitting between Doug and Samuel, I was looking for my Magic Mirror in my purse since we had a test and I was going to cheat using it. I then heard Mr. Deley's Voice
                           "Looking for something?" He asked me I snapped my purse close as he showed me my Mirror he had hidden in one of his hands. I was left with my mouth ajar as I looked for words. "Thank you, Chad. It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code." He looked at me Smugly as I just send glares to him. "It will be my recommendation that you are expelled."
                           "Mr. Deley, I..." I began when Samuel to my right stood up.
                          "But that isn't fair." He said "Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that... whatever it is."
                         "It's called a magic..." I began again But Doug cut me off
                        "You are not helping stop," He whispered to me
                        "Maybe she needed another pencil." Samuel Continued
                          "Actually, I was..." I continued again but Doug again cut me off.
                            "Really. Don't help" He said a bit louder. 
                           "Please" Said Samuel. 
                          "Well if you can pass this test. I'll return your property and let the matter drop." Mr. Delay said as Char smirked smugly as he said it. I sent him dagger again.  Doug then pointed to My paper so I just focus on it. So slowly I began my Test. 

                After class I went to find Doug and Samuel who were sitting, Doug doing homework and Samuel reading a book. I quickly walked towards them and  placed my hands over Samuel with my test in front of his book so he could see my grade, I was smiling. 

                                                                                            B+

ExaminationBooklet                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     ...

Examination
Booklet

                                                                                  date of examination

Evie                                                                     Name                                                                 

                            "For the first time it's like I'm more than just a pretty face" I said to Samuel.  He let a chuckled.
                            "A shocker huh?" He asked as I sat between them. 
                            "You were pretty great in there. " I told Him.
                            "So were you." Said Samuel smiling. 
                             "I bet I can get am "A" on the next test without the mirror" I said looking at my test. 
                            "Yeah, Well Maybe we can get together and we'll hang out with..." He began and I cut him off.
                            "yeah, lets get together." I said smiling 
                            "You know Evie." Doug said catching my attention "Evan will be proud of you" He said as I paused for a moment and smiled even more.
                            "There you are" I heard Mal's Voice "I've been looking for you literally everywhere"
                           "What's wrong?" I asked
                            "Ben just asked me out on..." Mal stops sighs, looks around and speaks. " A date"
                           "Nice" Doug said.
                           "We can Handle this," I said getting Up and Going to Mal. "Bye" I said to them
                            "Bye" Said Samuel smiling
                           "Bye" Said Doug who also walked away, to another table were I sat the back of Evan. 
                             "You are looking a little pale." I said "But I can fix that with some gloss and some blush"  I began to drag her away to fix her for her date. I glance at Samuel once more and He seemed giddier and then glanced at Doug and My brother before I left for my room with Mal.