Classes and the Marching band...

Evan's POV

          The next morning I woke up, I was groggy mainly because, I slept way too much, maybe because the bed was way to comfortable. I sighed, I did not wanted to leave the bed but I ultimately knew I had to. I sat up, and looked around or tried. I just rubbed my eyes. 'This day is going to be long' I thought. I got ready for Remedial Goodness 101.

~Time Skip~

         I sat there In the classroom, I was at the back where I could see the two girls to one side of the room and the two boy at the other side of the room. They seem bored and kind of annoyed. 'Did I miss something last night' I thought. As I just stared at the blackboard. She seem to be treating us kind of like little kids which was annoying. I had my arm holding my face as I listened to Fairy Godmother, Even I was feeling sleepy. I wasn't the only one who was bored out of their mind.
                          "If someone hands you a crying Baby do you A. curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? or D, carve it's heart out?" FG asked, I raised my eyebrow ever so slightly, 'anyone can solve this really easy. I mean it obvious which one is the correct Answer.' I thought. I notice Evie placing her arm suddenly up, making Godmother smile "Evie"
                        "What was the second one?" She asked as I faceplanted. 'Why does she always play dumb' I thought. Fairy Godmother's Smile faded away and she sighed. 

                       "Oh, okay. Anyone else? Mal?" She spoke as she gesture to Mal.
                         "C, give it a bottle." Mal replied with the obvious answer.
                        "Correct, Again." FG said smiling at Mal.
                          "You are on fire, girl!" Carlos commented, looking impressed.
                          "Those questions are too easy to answer" Said softly.
                          "Yeah, Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Mal said. 
                       "Oh." Carlos Breathed out
                         "That makes so much sense." Evie commented as i frowned.
                          "Oh..." Mal mocked. Just the a girl wearing a blue dress, her hair was dark and in a bob which was a awful hairstyle. She squeaked like a mouse as she pass by our table. 
                        "Oh. Hello, dear one." FG greeted with a warm smile as she walked up to her, you could see they nervousness in the girl's eyes. 
                       "Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." The girl asked as she stare at us showing fear as if we would hurt her.
                       "Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" Fairy Godmother spoke, Jane  looked at her mom.
                       "Mom, no!" She squeaked not liking the attention she was given. 
                         "It's okay. Jane, this is everyone." Fairy godmother assured her daughter.
                       "Hi. That's okay don't mind me. As you were." Jane greeted as she squeaked again in fright as she passed us. I looked towards the exit 'Poor Jane she looks like she suffer from anxiety I think' I thought. 

                        "Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the kings wine? B, paint it on a apple?" At that question Mal and Evie shared a knowing laugh, while I just hummed, with my and Evie's mother being the Evil Queen. "or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" Fairy Godmother questioned and suddenly Evie, Jay and Carlos all put their hands in the air, thought Jay and Carlos fought over who get to answer.
                          "Oh! Ooh... get off!" Carlos Grunted, 
                          "Jay!" Fairy Godmother picked as Jay grin  in victory.
                           "C. You turn it over to the proper authorities." Jay grinned. 'They are going to start man handling each other now' I thought. 
                        "I was going to say that." Carlos whined hitting Jay's Shoulder.
                         "But I said It first. Come here!" Jay replies before he and Carlos started to roughhouse with one another. 
                           "Ow!" Carlos cried out again. I rolled my eyes and began hitting my desk to give the moment more tension.
                          "Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?" Jay teases
                            "Ow! Stop! Ah!" Carlos Cried out more.
                            "Boys. Boys! I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field." Fairy godmother called out to Jay and Carlos. 
                           "Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, We'll... We'll pass." Carlos dismissed. I stopped what I was doing. 
                            "And Evan You seem to have lots of energy for Band." She said as I raised my eyebrow.