Falling in

We didn't drive for long and soon arrived at the hotel we are going to stay in. Ryan checked in for us and had the keycards for the rooms in his hand. Walking down the hallway I started to feel extremely tired. I was the last one walking in the back which Josh noticed and then approached me taking my bag which I didn't say anything to. The energy in my body wasn't even enough for an answer, which he somehow understood. The thing on the plane and the heavy bags really sucked out every bit of energy this weak body has held.
"The rooms are just around the corner. We will first gather up in one room together to speak about the appointments and everything coming up now, alright?", Josh said carefully with a little worry in his voice. All I could give him was a nod with a little smile, hoping it would ease the worry haunting him.
We all entered a room and not even caring about anything, I saw a bed and my only mission was to test it out. And thats what I did.
The big white pillows and double blanket really got me feeling like I was on a cloud. Not having much to say, I just snuggled under the blanket while everyone was just watching me get comfortable. What a glorious feeling.

"Give me a minute.", she said and soon after found the perfect position.
"Thats not fair Mirella, we still have not decided who is going to stay with who.", Rob whined but Mirella just could not care less. Shortly after she dozed off whilst the others were busy deciding who was going with who. They only had two rooms and the other room had just two sigle beds whilst this room had a king size bed and a couch. It was late and they were far up to the sky. The curtains were covering the view, the only thing that filled the room was the darkness from the outside.

Elijah Pov
Its been a good hour since the argument started about who was going to take which room mainly because none of wanted to sleep with Mirella in one room. Not because the boys don't like her, but more because no one wanted to make her uncomfortable.

"Guys, I think Rob and Ryan should just go with Mirella and Josh and I go together. In this room 3 people fit and the other one has 2 single beds.", Elijah broke into Rob and Josh's talk.
"Then either Ryan or I have to sleep on a damn couch.", Rob pointed out.
"Yeah, but Liv is going to come here either today or tomorrow morning and if she catches me sleeping in a room with a girl I'm done. Also Josh seems to know Mirella less than you two so that would be the best solution.", Elijah declared. He was right tho, Liv would get hella mad at him for being in a same room with Mirella since she already hated the fact that she was the one who won the was now traveling with us in the first place. Elijah leaned back into the cushions of the couch crossing his legs and  arms. He looked over to Mirella who seemed to move and slowly wake up again. Everyone got quiet and now were all looking over at the girl between huge pillows sitting up straight and posture herself up. Her before sleeked back bun has now gotten loose and the hoodie she was wearing was prominently hanging down on one side too much revealing her color bone. Puffy eyes and swollen lips. Something inside of me softened up and just wanted to protect her. She seemed so fragile in her current state.
"We decided on who your roommate are going to be", Ryan announced and then continued to explain the plan to her. She was still confused on what was actually going on right now. She just smiled and her puffy face made her eyes smile too.
You wanna come closer and they think you're crazy.
"Im fine with whatever, I will sleep on the couch.", she replied. That sleep she had seemed to have made her really happy, like really happy. She hasn't stopped smiling ever since she woke up and the warmth of her fatigue body hugged my heart warmly. You wanna get over, hold my hand again. Looking over to the others I didn't seem to be the only one thinking that way. The moment was quickly interrupted by my damn phone ringing for the millionth time this day. It was driving me mad. Of course Liv. I just, oh, want to disappear.
"I'll be right back", and with that he excused himself.

It was quite cold outside but I guess I had to wait until Liv arrives here. The fact she followed me to Paris was making me sick. This had to end soon but the pill was hard to swallow. She had completely consumed me and my soul that it became hard for me to imagine a life without her. It was pleasing to know that there was someone there when I had time to feel lonely. Being alone was my biggest fear which she knew, but now all I desire was being alone and loose the heavy pressure off my shoulders that she would always be in my shadow. Following me without ever getting a break. You just don't know what you're missing, when you disappear.
A taxi pulled up and I guess this is her and then she got out of the car. Not even a bit of happiness appeared in me but either her compromising my health. She wore her middle length, straight blonde hair open and had a black cropped shirt and skinny jeans on. A big bag and a big black coat in her other hand. Here we go.
"What? Not happy to see me?", she said spreading her arms for me to hug her.
"Take this.", she added and put the bag down in front of his feet. He looked down at it and then back up at her. Her smile was gone and she walked towards the hotel entrance not even looking at me for another second. She was a model and had a big agency behind her. Being with me was only profiting her and thats all what this relationship was based on. A collaboration that went too far and turned into an obsession. I was consumed by her and got lost in a labyrinth that never seemed to end.

Mirella POV
"Nah, Josh is going to close his eyes and then spin a few times, then point right in front of him and on whoever it lands on is going to sleep on the couch.", I said laughing already by the thought of Josh spinning in the middle of the room blindly. The boys were laughing too and before it could start, we were interrupted by someone opening the door.
Wow, she is so pretty. Elijah followed her close up inside the room carrying her stuff.
"Did y'all miss me????", the blonde girl said happily, whilst a very tight aura filled the room. The boys were just looking at each other. Wow this was awkward. She was fully done and ready, she was stunning. I felt really uncomfortable and trying to adjust my hoody to look less like a mess, seemed like it would help my confidence.
"Hey Liv, how was your flight?", Ryan was the first to open his mouth.
"Great. You must be Mirella or are you just a groupie?", she asked me directly. What in the world.
"Year, I'm Mirella nice to meet you.", Mirella said kindly and started to approach her with her hand going for hers.
"Oh, I don't like handshakes. I have this germ problem, sorry.", Liv said and pulled her hands back crossing them and letting them rest on her chest. I dared to look over to Elijah even tho I was afraid of Liv noticing but you can't stop. His eyes were piercing through mine, looking me deeper in the soul more than ever before and you break me apart, apart, apart.
As if he's trying to read my mind or did he want me to hear his. I felt exposed by his look, so I guess it seemed to work.
Shortly after Liv excused herself to unpack in a room she booked.
We all had to sit down and discuss on how tomorrow is going to be like and I was not performing , but helping the boys tune up some chords. Thank god.
They were the pre band on an event and we all just sat there going over the time plan from the manager. The manager will be there tomorrow too, so I had to get ready in order to make a good impression. Well, as for now everyone just sat there in silence. Even if i didn't have to perform I was still hella nervous.
"Guys lets go out and look at Paris at night. I mean, I've never been anywhere like this before. I know you might need the energy for tomorrow and we can do it another time. Its just an idea.", Mirella blasted out. She noticed all the boys being drained and thought of ways to ease how they felt.
"I cant believe it. Did Mirella really just start a conversation on her own?", Rob pointed out and laughed at her.
"Thats a good idea. Im down." Josh said from next to her on the bed. Mirella gave him a fist bump.
"Lets go.", Elijah spoke up. He really jut wanted to get out. Yeah, you got to know, I'm telling you. I'm falling.