|| O S C A R P I A S T R I ||

REQUEST:

could you do an imagine for me and tag me in it please? I want it to be about Oscar Piastri and an oc called grace or willow (u choose). They're childhood besties and have been close ever since they were born bc their moms were besties. They're comfortable around each other and such like best friends would be. They are at Oscars Italy apartment and they end up kissing and confessing their feelings. The rest is up to you haha <333

(Not sure if I messed it up a little bit so sorry about that, I forgot about one little thing and then realised it too late. I think I didn't read the request properly and that caused it! If you want it rewritten or anything please don't hesitate to ask, I promise I wont take offense or anything like that!)

requested by: 

warnings: none

little note: Thank you so much for 1k reads! You have no idea how much it means to me!

This isn't so good because I rushed it a bit so sorry about that and not proof read as always lmao. 

but anyways,

e n j o y !

......................................................................................................

The fast sound of my heartbeat could be heard through the music playing in my headphones, my breaths ragged. Enduring the pain in my leg, I continued my run throughout Italy. Me and my family had come here for a nice holiday and a nice way to see Oscar, aka my best friend.  

I came to a stop, my back hunching over as my lungs pleaded for air. The sun stared down at me mockingly, the heat being one I am not used to since I moved to London. 

"You good?" My dad ran up next to me, jogging on the spot as a way to 'keep his muscles going'.

"Yeah, fine." I said sarcastically, my eyes meeting his through all the hair that had now fallen onto my face. Peer pressure is a horrendous thing. Exercise was not for me, I preferred laying in bed and watching a good movie but everyone else thought it would be amazing for me to go on a run with my dad for a 'short' late night run so obviously when a lot, aka two, of people are staring at you waiting for an answer, why in hell would I say no?

"It's good for you! I promise once you've done this route with me for a week, you will love it." He patted my back. I nodded in response fixing my position, an immense pain immediately shooting up my back. 

"We are two minutes away, come on!" My dad jogged up, waving his hand as he went. Sadly, I had no choice but to go, it was only two minutes...

The second I got in, my body immediately fell onto the sofa, everything in me giving up. 

"That bad huh?" Oscar said sitting next to me not forgetting to ruffle my hair in the process. He obviously saw me as a sister but I saw him as something else. Something I wish I didn't.

"It was over ten miles! I groaned out keeping my eyes closed, my lungs burning and my legs already beginning to ache.

"It was two." My dad leant on the wall as I shot him a look in response. Oscar simply laughed leaning back on the sofa so I could place my head comfortably in his lap. 

"Everything hurts." I whispered whilst trying to move my legs slightly in a makeshift warm down.

"And smells." Oscar chuckled.

"Oh fuck off." I slapped his knee before getting up and limping my way to the bathroom.

"I was joking!" Oscar yelled after me, his tone telling a completely different story.