|| L A N D O N O R R I S ||

Summary: You attempt to do Lando's skincare.

Warnings: None.

I have a new lando norris x oc book out now and the first few chapters are up so go read that!

.................................................................................

I creaked open the door slightly, poking me head through the small gap to check if Lando was still streaming before fully going into the room.

"You okay?" Lando said pausing whatever game he was playing and turning his chair to face me, putting his hands out.

"I have had the best idea ever." I approached him, taking his hands in mine before attempting to pull him up but failing miserably and instead being pulled down into his lap.

"Which is?" He questioned with raised eyebrows, wrapping his hands around my waist.

"I do your makeup." I stated proud of myself. The endless amounts of videos on my for you page about this, convincing me more and more every time I saw them before they finally made me break.

"No way." His answer was quick as he turned his chair back and went back to his game. I sighed watching what he did for a while before trying again.

"Please. It will be super fun and will make your gorgeous, amazing, talented girlfriend very happy." I pleaded using my best puppy eyes which went ignored with a simple head shake. Ideas raked around my brain on how to go around this block in my plan before a good one finally appeared.

"Okay." I shrugged, removing his hands from my waist and going to get up, my tone of voice holding a distance to it.

"Wait." He groaned, pulling his headphones of his head and staring me straight in the eyes. "No one can know about this." Lando's finger pointed at me accusingly.

"No one can know about this." I repeated excitedly, holding my hands up in defense. He rolled his eyes before getting up and following me to my vanity in our room.

"Okay so you need to go wash your face while I get everything ready." I pushed him towards the bathroom to change his path. Opening the draws, I was met with an array of different items, I rolled my eyes deciding to do it in a second before going to the bathroom not forgetting to grab my beauty blender.

"Done." Lando said as soon as I entered the room, turning his head towards me, his face dripping in water. I turned the tap on and waited for it to heat up for a couple seconds before putting the beauty blender underneath and then waiting for it to almost triple in size.

"Good now dry your face." I instructed looking towards the hand towel, I then grabbed one for myself, drying out the beauty blender slightly. Once waiting around until he was done, I then lead him towards the seat, pushing him down.

"First we need know your skin type." I grabbed his cheeks moving his head around as I assessed what skin type he was.

Throwing a headband at him, I mumbled a quick 'put this on.' Looking for the right things was a reminder for me to clean up my draws, some containing products from up to three years ago meaning they were almost two years out of date. Being obsessed with makeup as a teenager had it's perks, I had a lot of products as a result.

"Aha." I said finally finding the right stuff for dehydrated skin. I turned back towards him, placing a couple products on the side, lining than up neatly and in order of when I needed to use them. Not doing that had been my downfall multiple times. I put a couple drops of something in his hand before instructing him to 'rub it in' which he quickly did.

"What the hell is that?" He nodded towards a larger bottle.

"Snail mucin. It's very good for you and a great makeup base." Lando's face dropped as soon as he heard what he said, his skin paling slightly.

"No way. Get that away from me. You aren't putting that anywhere near my face." He scooted his chair back as I gave him a look. He gave me the same look back, glancing between the snail mucin bottle and me, the look he gave me was as if I just had committed a crime.

"It's not that bad." I reasoned grabbing the bottle and putting some on my hand to show him but it only disgusted me even more. "See." I lied acting like it was not horrible at all.

"Isn't it that slimy thing that they leave behind." His face was covered in disgust, as he trailed his finger in the air acting as if he was a snail

"I think..." Caution was laced in my voice as I wondered if I had made it worse by saying that.

"How do they even get that? Do they like squeeze it out of them or something?" The chair slowly scooted back to it's original place. He tilted his head slightly inspecting the bottle, reading what it said on it before sighing. "You promise it's good for my skin?"

"Promise." I nodded with a smile already leaning for the bottle once again.

"Fine you can use it." He closed his eyes lifting his head up towards me allowing me to apply it. Stepping in-between his legs, I squirted some onto my hand before swiping the sticky substance onto his face earning a groan of disgust.

"It even feels horrendous." Lando said, his hands snaking around my thighs as they squeezed them lightly. Slapping his hands away with a shake of my head, I grabbed my next few products, enjoying that I was finally able to do it. I applied some moisturiser making sure his skin was perfect from the base up.

Grabbing eyebrow gel, I made sure his eyebrows were perfect before stepping back and inspecting to make sure they were even.

"Foundation or no foundation?" I asked, he shook his head in response. After that, I grabbed some primer and started my very long and awaited makeup routine on Lando.