|| L A N D O N O R R I S ||

first part is the ending on the other one.

warnings: this is a bit all over the place but it was a last minute idea so I just went with the flow. 

Summary: if I put anything I will spoil it

angst maybe idk what to call it????

PART 2

(you have to read part 1 to understand)

.................................................................................

The air was immediately knocked out of my lungs, my body constricting around them and any carbon dioxide to becoming trapped leaving a burning as it tried it's hardest to escape the jail they had found themselves in. Tears flooded my eyes but refused to leave, blurring my vision and making me unable to see the messages I had found myself reading. I leaned my head back on the sofa, my jaw tensing as I stared at the wall, the plainless of it allowing my thoughts to fix themselves.

How about we meet up?

the first message said.

Without y/n though if you know what I mean. 😉

this is Maria by the way xxx

"I have never entertained this or anything like this, I came to you as soon as I got the text. I promise." Lando rambled, my eyes trailing over the text constantly begging that this was a dream, that this was not real, that my best friend did not just say that to my boyfriend.

"I know." I turned the phone off, breaking my eyes free from the hell just so I could look him in the eye. His reaction was quick to wrap his hands around me, burying my head in his chest. I was expecting to sob, to cry like I never had before but I felt nothing. To some extent, I was expecting this, ever since the day she came round and told me, I had a feeling. A feeling that I was the friend. A feeling Lando was the boyfriend. She only cemented this feeling when she was saying how grateful she is for me and all that bullshit she filled me with. Then the phone call. For a couple seconds I thought the guy in the background was Lando but luckily, he came in through the door not seconds later. 

"What do you want to do?" He asked, pulling us apart so he could put his hands on my shoulder and look me straight in the eye. 

"Text her back." 

"What?" Lando was looking at me like I was crazy and to be completely honest, I felt it but my plan had already figured itself out. 

"Text her back." I repeated lunging for the phone but he was an F1 driver, his reactions were sonic. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean we are going to text her back and fake that you would like too." I stated matter of factually. Lando's eyes widened in response. He didn't say anything but I could tell that his mind was working, trying to figure out if I had gone crazy or not.

"What?" He repeated, breaking us apart completely to take a step back and pace.

"We text her back, I act like nothing happened, you act like nothing happened and then boom. I confront her, that way I deceive her the same way she deceived me."

"No. Completely different things. Y/N this is not a good idea. Ok? I don't want to meet up with her or do anything with her." Lando reasoned with me, his hands lead out flat in the air, the phone still in his right one.

"Then you don't have too. I'll be the one texting her." I shrugged, laying my hand out expectantly. His jaw tensed, his eyes moving to stare at a wall as his tongue rolled over his cheek just before he broke and placed it in my hand. I was quick to unlock it and send her a text back.